BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Local Footy

Any play at Penny (Penwortham ) Holme? I played on friday nights for a long time, till my knee finally packed in. Playing on the shale taught you to stay on your feet as much as possible, might be an idea to send Heskey there for a bit!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wheey; think i've played against you a few times then.

I used to play for the sly dogs, but my knee went so I had to pack tuesdays in.

lol

I think the last time we played you guys, we were 3-1 and I was involved in a Batty - Le Saux moment and ended up losing the game.

All I'll say its NEVER the keepers fault haha

lol

I think the last time we played you guys, we were 3-1 and I was involved in a Batty - Le Saux moment and ended up losing the game.

All I'll say its NEVER the keepers fault haha

haha yeh I remember. Think it was me who scored the goal for it all to kick off.

It was pretty surreal to be honest because it wasn't like it was a pea roller or anything, then all of a sudden; all hell breaks loose haha

Royal Navy Novices (u19) 1983

Royal Navy 1984

Scottish Navy Command team 1984-86

Wheelton Rovers aka Red Lion FC Chorley Sunday League

When men played for the fun of it tanked up after the night before !!!

Too true me old oppo !

Many a game had to be played around people that were chundering from Friday nights exploits, a bit of lucozade and they were right as rain LOL

A run out at Foxhill Bank in Ossy on a Saturday Afternoon in Winter sorted the hangover out in no time!

That was always my problem .

Used to wake up not knowing where I was and where the day's game was at ...... :o

Them were t' days. 100s of coaches at at Pepermint Place, never knew what town you would wake up in! then oops, footy ARRGGH!!!

Archived