BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ince Out Now!

All the managers their have experiance in the premier league and Advocat has a record fit for the premier league.

so boys who would you 2 pick then or would you stay with paul Ince?????

Hmm, we've benn trying to back Paul Ince for the past hour or so, who do you think we want to STAY as our manager?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an absolute joke, I can’t believe I’m reading this rubbish. I lose track of how many times I’ve read posts on here claiming that we are the best run club in the league. Our continuity and the steady hand of our chairman being commended. Now four games into the season people are ready to throw away the very things that have stood us so well because we have lost two of them, and one was to Arsenal!

JW’s last two appointments have surely earned him the right to take a gamble on an exciting young manager who has the potential to grow into a top manager. George Graham? David O’Leary? Are you kidding? They both failed in their last jobs, Ince has NEVER failed as a manager yet but you judge him far more harshly.

Ince does still have it all to prove, but lets give him the chance to do that! We are not Newcastle we are a well run club, lets not start behaving like their fans. We are better than that.

The starting 11 today had Robinson, Andrews and Simpson as Ince Signings, does it make a difference that two of those players were probably our better players?

What is a bloody disgrace is that prats are coming on here saying that Ince should be sacked after 4 premier league games, can anyone name the last time Rovers beat West Ham away and Arsenal at home under Hughes?

This week will be Ince's first full week with his players for a while, he will have Winterburn working with the players and I expect a performance against Fulham on Saturday.

Finally for the originator of a pointless thread, know the bloody difference between 'were' and 'where'

Did you go to the game today?????

and

Did you ever see us get tired after humm 50 minutes in the game under hughes like to day we have with ince?????

Scotch- was this your first game or something as you have said "did you go to the game" about 15 times on here.

I was not there but watched the full 90 minutes online. There was a lack of urgency in the second half but to call the players unfit is stretching it, is it not?

Would you not agree that asking for a manager to be sacked after FOUR league games is a bloody disgrace?

Do you not agree that ANY manager should be afforded more time, especially a manager who has been a success at every club he has managed?

Also rovers played a similar type of football going foward today except it was slower or was that me?

and

when does a million miles away winterburn start training the crap defence?

and

who's been training them for the past 6-8 weeks?

1. That was just you

2. He starts working with the defence on Monday (funny enough Samba, Ryan and Warnock are Hughes signings and the two best defensive players were Ince signings)

3.ummm the coaches?

Archived