BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Our Recent Record In The North East-outstanding

Timmy

With the trip to sunderland on boxing day it has occured to me that our form in the last 3-5 years playing away against sunderland, 'boro and newcastle is outstanding (much better than our home form against these temas)

does anybody have any stats against these teams over thye last 5 years home and away to prove my point?

and also way is this?

With the trip to sunderland on boxing day it has occured to me that our form in the last 3-5 years playing away against sunderland, 'boro and newcastle is outstanding (much better than our home form against these temas)

does anybody have any stats against these teams over thye last 5 years home and away to prove my point?

and also way is this?

As far as I can see we have won our last 9 league games in the north east - our last failure to win was a 1-0 defeat to Middlesbrough on 5th February 2005. We also have the win at Sunderland in the Carling Cup this year. I have a feeling we are currently on 11 consecutive wins so maybe there was another cup tie as well.

Archived