BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Car Insurance

My car insurance is up for renewal and having been with the same company for the last 3 years with full no claims with them(adrian flux) i wasn't really impressed with their latest renewal offer, so i thought i would shop around and try one of those websites you seen advertised on the box and i chose gocompare.com.

Filled out all the details and done a search and the top quote was with a online company called swiftcover, fully comp with all the extras saving me almost £200 form my renewal notice with my current firm!

Never heard of them but they must be legitimate. Just wondered if anyone else has used them before or the site before i go ahead?

A mate of mine also signed up to them this weekend. Cheapest by far and it included windscreen and courtesy car all included.

I was with Quinn Direct for 3 years and I also used a comparison site as the price actually went up on my last re-quote despite 3 years no claims.

Archived