BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 09

My cousin will be gutted :(

She`s a Colts fan & lives just outside Indianapolis.

They were having a Colts day at work last Friday.

I can`t wait to take the p1ss!!! :lol:

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have used ta-sports.net in the past to get my Jag's jerseys and didnt have a problem with them, they also replied to a couple of questions I had regarding stock etc pretty promptly. Saves on the import duties I would have paid getting from the official club stores in the US.

Thanks guys!

Hey I did say I hoped you wouldn't get beat, just thought that you would get punished for your messing up, which didn't happen in the conference.

The onside kick was an incredible call and as song as they tried that, and pulled it off, I switched to routing for the Saints. Great stuff.

It was an inspired call and one I doubt anyone saw coming.

Looking forward to the Draft now.

You a 9er then Eddie?

Sort of. I grew up in SF, but have always sort of been a Bears fan as I'm a Chicago sports fan in everything but baseball (the A's), but over the past few years the 49ers have moved more from being the team I kept an eye out for to being the team I actually support.

Sort of. I grew up in SF, but have always sort of been a Bears fan as I'm a Chicago sports fan in everything but baseball (the A's), but over the past few years the 49ers have moved more from being the team I kept an eye out for to being the team I actually support.

Wow, Eddie you may be suprised to know that you are not the only A's/Rover fan, as I was a season ticket holder about 7 years ago. Cheers to A's and Rovers!

Wow, Eddie you may be suprised to know that you are not the only A's/Rover fan, as I was a season ticket holder about 7 years ago. Cheers to A's and Rovers!

You're having a laugh!

Who I follow and why:

Football: Broncos (Elway/Vance Johnson)

Baseball: A's (Rickey Henderson)

Hockey: Pens (Mario)

Basketball: Heat (always wanted to follow a team from inception)

You're having a laugh!

Who I follow and why:

Football: Broncos (Elway/Vance Johnson)

Baseball: A's (Rickey Henderson)

Hockey: Pens (Mario)

Basketball: Heat (always wanted to follow a team from inception)

Who I follow and why:

Football: Broncos 1982 CHANNEL 4 ..WATCHED AND FELL IN LOVE WITH SPORT ,NEEDED A TEAM AND HAD FAMILY IN DENVER

Baseball: DIAMONDBACKS..... went to watch them whilst on holiday.

hockey: avs..col team

basketball....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MLB: A's (lived in SF and across the bay)/have a soft spot for the Giants and the White Sox

NBA: Bulls (first game I ever saw was a Bulls v Pistons game in '91 and I loved red at the time...also was living in Salt Lake City during the Jazz v Bulls era so made for a great time to be a Bulls fan and a chance to see several games in two NBA finals)/have a soft spot for the Warriors which is growing as I get more pleasure out of watching a team that is entertaining...even if they aren't very good.

NHL: Blackhawks (kept the Chicago sports thing going)

NFL: 49ers and a soft spot for the Bears. Also don't mind the Raiders to be honest.

Can't believe you'd want the A's to move. Oakland may not come out in force, but there's still a hardcore fan base there. A lot of parallels with being a Rovers fan in many ways.

Archived