BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 09

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great, just in time for me to jump off a cliff or dive under a speeding buss or something...the world has gone crazy. Can´t believe they let Brian D*awkins sign with the Broncos. Can´t believe they let him sign with anyone but the Eagles.

They better fix this fast...

PS: I can´t believe that his name is a censured word.

Lame.

players missing at seahope they are ok

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh great, just in time for me to jump off a cliff or dive under a speeding buss or something...the world has gone crazy. Can´t believe they let Brian D*awkins sign with the Broncos. Can´t believe they let him sign with anyone but the Eagles.

Lame.

bdawk.jpg

Lame.

It's his great uncle John that won't allow that last name spoken.

I think getting rid of Jake the Snake was the worst thing that Shanny did. Cutler is good, don't get me wrong, but he isn't a franchise quarterback. Not every team can have a franchise QB, though.

Wow, huge business for Denver. Brian D.awkins?! Amazing.

Not a huge fan of the Cutler trade talk, but it looks like it's over and not going to happen. If Cutley can stop throwing picks (well, tone it down) he's got everything else going for him.

:lol:

I'd forgotten about that

its going tits up big time!!!

Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall, who's had a string of off-the-field brushes with the law, has had another.

Marshall was arrested Sunday in Atlanta and booked into the Atlanta City Jail on a disorderly conduct charge. Details of the events leading to Marshall's arrest are not known at this time. A supervisor at the jail would only say Marshall was involved in a fight.

Marshall posted a $300 bond and has been released. This is the fourth arrest for Marshall since March 2006. He was suspended last season by the NFL for three games (later reduced to one) for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

I think getting rid of Jake the Snake was the worst thing that Shanny did. Cutler is good, don't get me wrong, but he isn't a franchise quarterback. Not every team can have a franchise QB, though.

He's definately a franchise QB. The guy is exceptional.

He's not a take the game by the scruff of the neck and will the team to win type player - Plummer was.

I've said since the day that Shanny benched Jake - it was the biggest mistake he ever made as a coach.

Archived