BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Fans St George's Flag Confiscated As 'racist Symbol'

:rover: do'nt forget we are 75% muslim now,its a disgrace to fly a national flag in somebody else's country :angry::brfcsmilie:

You obviously didn't bother reading my earlier post. i teach mainly Moslem kids. they were not offended and couldn't understand why anyone would be. Also isn't St George the patron saint of somewhere like Turkey too? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

You obviously didn't bother reading my earlier post. i teach mainly Moslem kids. they were not offended and couldn't understand why anyone would be. Also isn't St George the patron saint of somewhere like Turkey too? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

St George was from Turkey & is patron saint of many nations.

:rover: do'nt forget we are 75% muslim now,its a disgrace to fly a national flag in somebody else's country :angry::brfcsmilie:

huh?

How do you link an England flag being viewed as a racist symbol with Muslims?

You may be shocked to hear this but most BRITISH Muslims are proud of the flag, a straw poll in my class (90% Muslim), no one thought it was racist and a lot call themselves British- including myself.

Archived