BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jade Goody

Did I tell you the one about Victoria Climbie ...?

Or was it Steven Lawrence ?

Victoria Climbie & Steven Lawrence were murdered. Both by extemely unpleasant people.

Goodie died an unfortunate death by natural means. I don't think there is any connection.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Victoria Climbie & Steven Lawrence were murdered. Both by extemely unpleasant people.

Goodie died an unfortunate death by natural means. I don't think there is any connection.

So what you are saying is it's OK to make jokes about people who die from natural causes or are murdered by nice people but not people who are murdered by extremely unpleasant people what about people who die in a accident ?

Murdered by nice people eh? :huh: Can you give any examples of when nice people commit murder?

The guy that stabbed the teenager that broke in to his house may well have been a stand up chap.

Oh I don't know , Col .......maybe there is a slight connection .

After all wasn't Lawrence killed by a racist and ...er...Gooody was a racist according to yourself .

So , yes , there it is ....the connection is "racism" :tu::rover:

The guy that stabbed the teenager that broke in to his house may well have been a stand up chap.

Stand up , chap , and take a round of applause I reckon ... :tu:

Seriously , this is a classic case of how the Human Rights Act could be used by all parties involved to further their case .

But the ones benefiting the most would be the lawyers naturally ..... :closedeyes:

So what you are saying is it's OK to make jokes about people who die from natural causes or are murdered by nice people but not people who are murdered by extremely unpleasant people what about people who die in a accident ?

Gillibrand,

No I didn't say that. You inferred it/ interpreted it from my post. I'm not going down the avenue of defending myself from accusations of things I haven't suggested.

That said, the Jade Goody circus, with ringmaster Max Clifford, is ripe for taking the mickey.

We can both can spot the difference between Goody's publicity- fuelled red-top death and the usual death of normal people.

I can quite happily take the mickey out of the former, after all "Jade's Diary" is due to be published soon.

That'll put the world to right.

Archived