BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jade Goody

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you think that is funny you need help.

Some people are simply incorrigible Gillibrand.

T4E for one has form. When I posted a non-flattering response to his 'joke' regarding the Madeleine McCann case, his very next post was to adolescently brag about his annual income and I received an abusive PM in response.

What's more revolting however is the manner in which it has been encouraged by certain 'mods', particularly T4E's side kick mate and jobsworth in residence Mr. Floppy, which has served to fuel the sense of impunity. The aim is torment and degredation, pure and simple. According to their perverse logic, that she is described as 'racist' makes it all the more ghoulishly entertaining to berate her memory.

I neither know nor particularly care to know about any public grieving on this matter, but it is ironic that those condemning members of the public for such 'moronic' behaviour, are themselves engaged in the very celebrity fixated type of behaviour for which they are so quick to condemn others.

Ultimately it is a young woman's untimely death, actually an entire family's personal tragedy that is the subject this ghoulish form of public entertainment, and that is truly despicable.

:lol: You again.

As I recall, you responded to my post with a futile attempt to belittle me, insisting that I lived in a bedsit in Dudley and comparing my life to that of Gerry McCann (mentioning his salary). All I did was set you straight on your mis-conceptions. If that topic was adolescent then perhaps you should have thought twice before raising it. The posts are there for all to see.

Next?

gillibrand and leftfooter, your ability to find offence is dailmailesque.

I find it offensive that you think a telentless non-entity who lived her life as a talentless reality tv star is worth more than passing sympathy, compared to all the deserving people who have died over the last month.

Still if the tabs tell us we should worship her, who are we to argue?

I find it offensive that you think a telentless non-entity who lived her life as a talentless reality tv star is worth more than passing sympathy, compared to all the deserving people who have died over the last month.

Actually what little I do know about Jade Goody has come mainly from you and some other posters on this thread. I don't have the opportunity to slavishly follow the latest celebrity circuit, unlike some.

So I guess according to your selective criteria Madeleine McCann was also fair game? After all her parents chose to monopolise the media and plaster her picture all over the tabloids and there's no suggestion that she was destined to become a future winner of an Oscar or Grammy?

And where do you draw the line: Hillsborough; the Hutus; the Holoccaust? Now THAT would be sick wouldn't it?

Let's see. According to your values, un-Islamic statements are worthy of a ban (can't offend the minorities!) but gloat over the death of a young woman or the abduction of a toddler (and probable murder) and it's a sneering welcome in to the BRFCS fold. Your 'chum' T4G certainly has no qualms about what he wrote.

The fact is most of the contributions posted on here have been a bunch of sick and depraved 'funnies' about people suffering from cancer recycled for the current Jade Goody media circus.

I suspect that when they are older her sons might come across threads like on the subject of their mother, after all they're bound to be curious. Who knows, maybe they'll encounter this very one. If they read the gratuitous hatred that some people clearly hold for her, that's the time the real damage will be done.

My complaint is the way you talk about anyone who has just passed away, I have never watched a reality show and from what I have listened to about Jade Goody she was uneducated and was a celebrity only to the trash of the UK. But she has in her last months of her life informed a lot of women about the dangers of not having a smear test on time and in doing so may have saved some young womens lives, and for that very reason she should be given some respect!

hardly, racist jokes are against a race of people as a whole, not a specific person, there is a whole world of difference. A joke about Abu Hamza knock yourself out.

Ive got loads of Diana jokes if you want, plus a couple of rod hull ones.

I'd be happy to test how consistent your recent conversion to freedom of speech is, but I suspect I wouldn't get too far.

"...So, anyways the Prophet, like walks in to a bar..."...

Your 'chum' T4G certainly has no qualms about what he wrote.

Absolutely right, I don't. Thats assuming you're talking about me - T4E is notoriously difficult to spell but I've given you the benefit of the doubt.

you of all people should be thankful that i engage theno.

still, you'll forgive me for not taking seriously, the opinion of someone who doesnt understand remedial physics

Yeah like lots of people do. :rolleyes:

btw I'll tell you a story about Physics one day.

FFS do any of the topics on this board remain on topic and not turn into a personal tirade against other board members?

I know why i barely read or post on this board anymore, its just turned into a place to bitch and moan! Its like some members on here need to use this MB to massage their own ego's and should anyone dare disagree with them it turns into a personal attack.

On topic now (hypocritical of me to take it off topic in the first place but its been annoying me for a while now) i would be lying if i said i didn't find the odd joke about the lass funny but it doesn't take away from the fact that they are wrong and if they were about our own family members or ourselves we wouldn't find them funny. I've never really cared for the lass but you've got to feel for her sons, growing up without their mother is not something i'd wish on anyone. She might have of been a dopey, often controversial person but what she did in her dying days may save plenty of lives in the long term and for that i must say it is admirable. If her whoring out of her death to the press saves even one life, well it's been worth having to hear about it near enough everyday on t.v/radio/internet/etc. People don't value just how lucky they are to be alive at times, including myself.

Did I tell you the one about Victoria Climbie ...?

Or was it Steven Lawrence ?

How laughable that the mod who feels the need to interfere the most is now complaining about others being too quick to find offence !

Hypocrisy reigns .

Archived