BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jade Goody

not at all,just wondering why colin sees fit to post sick jokes but goes off on one with anything else pc....double standerds.

That is the point I was making in a earlier post, dare to make a point about the ethnic problems in the UK and there is an outcry, but it is OK to make sick jokes about anything else, and by the way I can't stand anything to do with reality shows and I think the Goody circus is pathetic exploitation, but I do think some things deserve respect.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hardly, racist jokes are against a race of people as a whole, not a specific person, there is a whole world of difference. A joke about Abu Hamza knock yourself out.

Ive got loads of Diana jokes if you want, plus a couple of rod hull ones.

and id be hit with yet another ban.Hell i have 25% for "moaning" if i put some of the jokes i have the site would be shut.but if you want me to flops it aint a problomo.

if we posted asian jokes you would go off on your rant but its ok cool man.

sick jokes good

racist jokes bad

It's hypothetical of course but I wonder how Colin would have viewed that joke if it had been Shilpa Shetty who had succumbed to cancer? Big Brothers asian representative plucked randomly from the under priveliged and downtrodden hordes from the Indian sub-continent. I guess the same situation would have been epic tragedy and all our fault somehow. :rolleyes:

David Jason's in the news I see, had top make a personal apology after telling a racist joke on a radio station.

"What do you call a Pakistani cloakroom attendant?"

"Me hat, me coat"

He had to apologise despite no official complaints being received.

A rubbish joke, but to call it racist, I dunno, maybe I'm a bit thick-skinned, seems like a load of fuss over nothing.

Jade Goody has sealed yet another exclusive television deal. She's announced that she will be appearing in "Most Haunted" sometime in early April.

This made me laugh, especially as it was in the middle of another spat between those that never let it lie. Good one.

She was never the brightest, but did extremely well out of it. It's a shame for her family and friends that she died but the general public won't lose any sleep over it. The papers will move on once their next crusade comes to town.

Abbey,

sick jokes good

racist jokes bad

That's it. Nailed it. You looked at the Friday Funnies thread recently?

Thenodrog

It's hypothetical of course but I wonder how Colin would have viewed that joke if it had been Shilpa Shetty who had succumbed to cancer?

Keep wondering then, because it hasn't happened. Why do you "wonder" about it?

David Jason's in the news I see, had top make a personal apology after telling a racist joke on a radio station.

"What do you call a Pakistani cloakroom attendant?"

"Me hat, me coat"

He had to apologise despite no official complaints being received.

A rubbish joke, but to call it racist, I dunno, maybe I'm a bit thick-skinned, seems like a load of fuss over nothing.

I thought Mahat Macoat was a bit more hindu than muslim too. :rolleyes: But if he'd said Scottish and Angus McOatup everybody would have had a biger laugh and who would have bothered? No one thats who! Yet here we have a line up from the Racial equality wallers down to some pathetic lot who go under the heading of the Ramadan Association (or similar) all lining up to diss him and accusing him of stereotyping all Pakistani's as cloakroom attendants. Pathetic or what? I've never even seen one in a cloakroom. Surely everybody knows that legally employed stereotypical Pakistani's just drive taxi's and wait on on in restaurants (that have been badged 'Indian' restaurants to make em more acceptable presumably). But as everybody knows it's all skewed and politically motivated like so many other examples from the poor persecuted pakistani nation?

Ive got loads of Diana jokes if you want, plus a couple of rod hull ones.

Please PM them to me, I always love these bad jokes. Death is inevtable, so you might as well laugh in its face.

As for OK magazine, I was in the kitchen, and had the TV on in the front room, and the ad for the 'Special Commemorative Issue' of the magazine came on. Honestly, I thought it was some Charlie Brooker style p__stake then I saw it was actually real. It was one of those moments when you think "F__k me this is a serious advert for something. The world has gone crazy."

Channel 4 news on OK magazine's Jade issue

What's the difference between Jade Goody and Hitler ?

Max Clifford

I like that.

Anyway, does anyone else think that a range of "Don't (Please don't use that word again) with Shilpa Shetty" t-shirts might be a decent seller?

:lol::lol:

I did feel slightly sorry for Jade when the whole race hate thing kicked off. Those other two twonks were just as bad, but have gotten away with it, as Jade was the media scapegoat.

I hear that UK Living were going to make an updated version of Kojak..................................

Jesus christ, that is a pee take.

All we need now is for the leader of the BNP to come out and say he has aids then within a month they'd be running the world.

And you know what, They'll probably get it and it'd be more celerbrated than St George's day.

Archived