BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pes 2010 - First Details

Guest Kamy100

I think if you go into the game section of the ps3 hub thing and then go to saved game data, it will be on there somewhere and u can probably see from the date it was created, if not im sure u can delete it and just create a new one, anyone played online yet?

I think eddie is right, the date on there should match the date it was created on your system so you'll be able to tell if it is yours or not.

You can delete it yes but that will mean running the game for the first time again and not sure what problems you may then have with any other saved data like leagues, master league, editing etc. If your prepared to do it all again then go for it,otherwise I wouldn't risk it or wait to hear back from someone a bit more experienced.

I've played online about 30 games or so now, something like W10, D4 L9 (Don't quote me on that.)

I've joined the BRFCS community, will hopefully be on it tonight from about 7pm or so if anyone fancies a game, I'd describe myself as about average, Rating is only just above 500. Argentina has to be my favourite team, although I find it odd nobody has picked them against me yet, nor Brazil for a change, just constantly playing Real, Inter and Barca at the moment!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just tried PES2010 online, and have to say im finding somewhat hard to play, The Players are very unresponsive, im finding i have to really press hard on a button mulitple times to get a player to do anything.Then when a player does finally pass he's either ran out of play or it just seems to trigger a series of passes between 5 players before giving the ball away.Anyone else having this problem?

Guest Kamy100

Really PES is a mess online, have had problems with unresponsiveness. I now only play people who have green dot on their connection section (these games work fine), if the dot is yellow or red then don't play them as the connection will be poor.

Add me if you like (Kamy200) and I will give you some lag free games.

• 1 month later...

I've been incredibly frustrated by the variation in connections with PES online ever since I bought it. I'm on virgin media which has a lot of probs anyway so don;t know how much is down to the game and how much down to the software.

I recently upgraded my broadband from 10mb to 20mb in order to get the 756kb upload speed (virgins 10mb is only 512k up). This didn't seem to make much difference.

However, since I have tried this tip here, things seem to be quite a bit better. Still get the odd stinker of a connection but everything seems better than it has been for the last few months.

I can't honestly say whether it is the new broadband or the tip above but something has improved. Just thought I'd mention. I'm in the BRFCS community by the way (MattsterMinded) but no-one else off here ever seems to be on.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got this today and started playing online...what a horrible experience. Everybody just seems to pick Real or Barcelona and dribble with Ronaldo/Messi. About one in every five games is enjoyable when people actually try to play the game properly, not that ######. Hopefully I just picked a bad night!

Archived