BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Br Charity Supporters 5 A-side Competition

BR CHARITY SUPPORTERS 5 A-SIDE COMPETITION

The annual supporters 5 a-side competition is upon us again and it will be taking place at the JJB Soccerdome, the day before the last home game of the season against West Browich Albion.

nh5wym5pzpj7958y9rw2.jpg

All money raised will be going towards the 'Jason Roberts Foundation' and we will need all our players to give the same effort last season and make a strong contribution to this cause. We will also be having a raffle and after speaking to the Foundation's representatives, then we could have some decent prizes up for grabs.

Details of the event are as follows:-

DATE:-

Saturday 23rd May 2009

VENUE:-

Power League Soccerdome, Blackburn

ENTRY FEE:-

£10.00 per person, which includes:

- Entry to Competition

- Free Buffet

- Jason Roberts Signed Card

- Free entry into Raffle Draw (inc. 2 directors box passes, signed Jason Roberts shirt, squad signed shirt, Apple Ipods etc etc)

PROPOSED ITINERARY TIME FOR VENUES:-

1330hrs

Meeting at JJB Soccerdome (handout of fixture lists, rules, team squads, photographs).

1500hrs - 1900hrs

Competition .

1945hrs

Meet in bar at JJB for a buffet and Presentation.

TEAMS TAKING PART

• Elite Hardware FC

• Irish Rovers

• Jason Roberts Foundation Select

• Lancashire Evening Telegraph

• Northern Ireland Branch ‘A’

• Northern Ireland Branch ‘B’

• Norwegian Branch 'A'

• Norwegian Branch 'B'

• Paul Agnew Public Relations

• The Torrents

• You'll never see us coming FC

ENTRY CONDITIONS

If anyone is looking to enter a team, then please do not hesitate to contact me, as it will be a great day out before we can enjoy a relaxing last game of the season against West Brom. Entries will have to be received by late evening on 22/05/2009. You can find out more details here or contact me on the above number.

Hi,

I run the Blackburn Rovers Supporters FC (A few of the people here might know of us), I am finding out if we can get people together and if so, we would definately enter a team. Can you PM me a contact number so I can confirm tonight if we can enter a team.

Cheers

Andy

Again many thanks for the persons for getting back to me in relation to this event. Details are again: -

BR CHARITY SUPPORTERS 5 A-SIDE COMPETITION

REVISED TEAMS TAKING PART

• Blackburn Rovers Supporters FC

• Elite Hardware FC

• Irish Rovers

• Jason Roberts Foundation Select

• Lancashire Evening Telegraph

• Northern Ireland Branch ‘A’

• Northern Ireland Branch ‘B’

• Norwegian Branch 'A'

• Norwegian Branch 'B'

• Paul Agnew Public Relations

• The Kerimoglu's

• The Torrents

• You'll never see us coming FC

Can everyone confirm, as to how many members per team that they have playing.

This is to cater for approximate numbers for the buffet afterwards. This should turn out to be a great day's craic and I think we are also going to get an inflatable target set-up (as per SoccerAM), to put your level of skill into practice. Again there will be prizes for this and again all proceeds to JR Foundation.

If anyone else is nterested in playing, but cannot enter a team, then please let me know and I can get you lined up in a team if requested.

Thank you all for your interest and of course supporting this event. It is very much appreciated and it's in aid of a great cause.

I will give you all an update on our return and don't worry, no point in taking odds on Northern Ireland winning the competition as there isn't a chance we could lift the trophy. All the best.

Simon.

Andrew, Simon's number is on the Advert above. Give him a call and I'm sure he'll be able to sort you out.

Thanks for assisting Ricky.

Good luck for the big occasion in the coming weeks and speak shortly. If not, then next season!

Archived