BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ahhh France

More than 300 cars have been set on fire and 240 people arrested in cities across France as rioting youths disrupt Bastille Day events.

The number of youths arrested is double the figure for those detained in the same period last year as extra police were deployed in an attempt to quell the violence.

There was also a 6 per cent increase in the number of cars burned out.

Several police suffered slight injuries, mainly hearing problems caused by fireworks and small explosive devices.

The police described the night as relatively calm without major incident.

Love to see it when it gets serious :lol:

Typical French response, they are in permenant denial and have been since WW2 ^_^

It goes further back than that, try Richard the lion heart,

the French have their heads up their arses permanantly, they are mentally challenged

:lol:

I find it hugely amusing that England's patron saint (George) and favourite king (Lionheart) never set foot in England ever.

The BNP kept them out as undesirables apparently.

Back to France, yes the French have this revolutionary fervour which expresses itself regularly in paving stones, molotov cocktails and especially for me when I'm there, strikes.

Pretty well everything positive, they do better than Britain- railways, roads, health, food, general quality of life...

I find it hugely amusing that England's patron saint (George) and favourite king (Lionheart) never set foot in England ever.

Back to France, yes the French have this revolutionary fervour which expresses itself regularly in paving stones, molotov cocktails and especially for me when I'm there, strikes.

Pretty well everything positive, they do better than Britain- railways, roads, health, food, general quality of life...

actually about 6 months i belive, his heart is preserved in the chateaux acroos from us where he was shot by another frenchman :lol:

This is one of those things that international media pick up on, but it happens virtually ever week in Paris. Setting cars alight is "just one of those things" in certain suburbs in Paris, Marseille and a few other cities. When there were the riots and then when you see it now, if you look at the year round statistics there isn't that much of a change.

Richard the I was born at Beaumont Palace, Oxford. Nice try though.

Archived