BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton Away

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is the best place to sit, lower bullons or stand paddock?

There isn't a good place to sit at Everton! Either you will be low down in the Paddock so you can't see much, or you'll be behind some posts in the Lower Bullions so you can't see much :) Take your pick!

The problem with the lower paddock is that you can get wet and its very low, the section further back (stand paddock i think) has a low roof and can cause obstruction, also it has poles that cause restricted views.

NOTE that the game could move to Sunday if Everton win tonight.....Europe League that week.

The only problem is I don't want to sit somewhere with no atmosphere... definitely want to stand up, can't be bothered being with the people who make no noise and only stand up if we score (only for a second then).

Last season at Everton was quality - not much sitting either - lots of atmosphere. I was in the paddock

Good :) I was a bit let down with Sunderland, thats why I was concerned. Wheres everyone sitting this time? Off to the ticket office first thing, trying to get some decent tickets. Best places to sit? And whats what at Everton, what is the difference between those two areas? Never been to Goodsion!

Hope to see a few board members there, when everyone gets their tickets post where you're sitting B)

I like Everton..The terraced houses,chippies,shops ,cafes and back streets around the ground are scouseland Liverpool as you imagine and worth a look round if you can arrive early.... like something out of "Bread". Pedalled it there and back once from the station and had all sorts of bits nicked off the bike though... You cant account for whether or not its going to be a good seat and in the end it really doesnt matter as long as you dont get pi..s wet..

If anyone wants a seat near the back or a guaranteed ticket, ring and ask for them to save you one :)

You can pay now by giving your ST card and credit card details.

Ask for Adele and she will help you out, I rang thinking they were on sale but found out they still hadn't decided the time, but now I have one waiting for me B)

Where is the best place to sit for view, Sambo?

For view? Well in the Paddock, from what I have heard, if you manage to avoid the huge poles then you have a decent view...

The Lower Bullens are very low down and don't have the best view I don't think, I'm at the top of there.

The top of the Paddock is a bad view, the low roof blocks the view of the dugout etc...

I'd recommend going on Football Ground Guide, google it B)

How muh did you pay for your ticket Sambo and are you going on the club travel? If so which coach number?

I paid £29

Think I'm just going to get the train, if I decide to go by club travel I will let you know..

Why? B)

I want to be sitting in the lower bullens and just wanted to know the price. How many coaches full indicates how many have been sold.

Well for adults its £29 :)

Well I doubt they are selling coach tickets now, the tickets seem to have been more of a 'pre-order' kind of thing...

They'll probably do coach booking when the KO time is announced, but a lot will drive or get the train to this one

I like Everton..The terraced houses,chippies,shops ,cafes and back streets around the ground are scouseland Liverpool as you imagine and worth a look round if you can arrive early.... like something out of "Bread". Pedalled it there and back once from the station and had all sorts of bits nicked off the bike though... You cant account for whether or not its going to be a good seat and in the end it really doesnt matter as long as you dont get pi..s wet..

Always a good trip along with Anfield. Best to go by train from Preston, changing at Ormskirk for Merseyrail, trains every 6 minutes to Kirkdale or Liverpool Central. Some good pubs in Ormskirk to break the journey up. Good views over Seaforth docks and the Mersey when you reach Kirkdale.

<EDIT> Not sure if there is a Sunday service from Preston to Ormskirk.

Archived