BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] N01 Bburn End - Disgrace

I cannot imagine the trauma my parents went through at that time and I'm glad I can't remember it.

Clearly in light of that context my comment was going to upset you much more than I intended and is a wildly disproportionate retort to your "feck off to Arsenal" insult.

I'm happy to apologise. Sorry.

Just for the record, my first game at Ewood park was in 1994 it was a 0-0 draw against Ipswich (I'm not that old). The score might have been the same but it was still a much better game than Saturday!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clearly in light of that context my comment was going to upset you much more than I intended and is a wildly disproportionate retort to your "feck off to Arsenal" insult.

I'm happy to apologise. Sorry.

Just for the record, my first game at Ewood park was in 1994 it was a 0-0 draw against Ipswich (I'm not that old). The score might have been the same but it was still a much better game than Saturday!

It's ok mate, it isn't YOU as such, there have been many 'parental' insults by different people on this board just because they know i'm 18 and I just wanted an end to it. My first game was the game at Anfield when we won the title in 1995....am I something of a gloryhunter, in that case?? hahaha. ('Feck off to arsenal' was a bit stupid by me as well, though. People from Blackburn, like us, can't afford train tickets that far hahaha)

:o :o :o

If anyone knows the real JAL give him a ring and tell him someone knows his password for this site. :D

The standard in our midfield has dropped alarmingly over the past couple of seasons, pinning our hopes on a crock (Dunny) is'nt encouraging at all, is it.

Archived