BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] N01 Bburn End - Disgrace

I cannot believe the reaction of this area yesterday. To sing "you don't know what your doing" aswell as booing the substitions was pathetic and really embarassing.

People need to remember just who saved our asses and kept us in this division! Yesterday wasn't a pretty game for either side but to show that lack of respect is awful.

If any of you are on this board I hope you sort your head out and realise we are no longer funded by Jack Walker. New signings can take time and people need to give them time.

Seriously embarrased yesterday by N01, the same deluded muppets that sing for Gally and also Derbs when he had gone last season.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday was nothing to do with allowing new signings to settle it was all about our managers tactical blinkers.

The formation needed changing after 5 minutes as it was not working but all he did was like for like substitutions to continue the mind numbing status quo for the whole 90 minutes.

The fans may not be paid experts but as someone said we all know @#/? when we see it and yesterday was @#/? with a capital S H I T and E

I cannot believe the reaction of this area yesterday. To sing "you don't know what your doing" aswell as booing the substitions was pathetic and really embarassing.

People need to remember just who saved our asses and kept us in this division! Yesterday wasn't a pretty game for either side but to show that lack of respect is awful.

If any of you are on this board I hope you sort your head out and realise we are no longer funded by Jack Walker. New signings can take time and people need to give them time.

Seriously embarrased yesterday by N01, the same deluded muppets that sing for Gally and also Derbs when he had gone last season.

They booed at the substitutes because they clearly didn't know what tactic Sam had in mind. They thought Hoilett would stay wide right when he took off Roberts. It's sad to think the so called supporters don't know some of the positions our players play.

I embarrassed one guy when he was screaming about keeping one striker on, not knowing Hoilett would link up with Kalinic. He soon shut up. :D

I sit in NO1 and I was embarrassed myself, I took my older sister to the game thinking it would be a good atmosphere and all she saw was a goalless bore with no atmosphere only for the fans to start screaming and shouting unnecessary abuse at a manager who has more idea than they do.

What did people expect against our bogey team who had won two out of their last three @ Ewood and someone told me we hadn't beat them at home for 12 games. They must expect miracles to happen, from the way some reacted they don't deserve a manager and a team like Blackburn Rovers, ok the want the best out of the team, they pay their money etc but shouting abuse isn't likely to help. All Sam needs is time and for me he's getting it right. Our luck will soon change, let's hope the fans attitude does too.

What a ridiculous thread...............

I sit in No1 BBE and didnt Boo once or chant Anti-Sam songs.

Fair play if you had said "Booing Disgrace" but No1 is the main reason we sing songs. With your post your

suggesting everyone in this area are a disgrace and were Booing this is not the fact!

A little more thinking before a thread is made......

PS. I dont agree with the booing but it wasnt just the people in the N01 section!

What a ridiculous thread...............

I sit in No1 BBE and didnt Boo once or chant Anti-Sam songs.

Fair play if you had said "Booing Disgrace" but No1 is the main reason we sing songs. With your post your

suggesting everyone in this area are a disgrace and were Booing this is not the fact!

A little more thinking before a thread is made......

PS. I dont agree with the booing but it wasnt just the people in the N01 section!

Agreed,it was a minority and the rest of the fans were quick to shout them down with "big Sam`s blue and white army".

I too sit in N02 and unfortunately have to put up with a prick on row 12 seat 30 who doesn`t need much of an excuse to boo when things aren`t going right. :angry:

What did people expect against our bogey team who had won two out of their last three @ Ewood and someone told me we hadn't beat them at home for 12 games.

Dunno who told you that, but they are dead wrong.

Before 2006, West Ham hadnt won at our place since 1993.

They booed at the substitutes because they clearly didn't know what tactic Sam had in mind. They thought Hoilett would stay wide right when he took off Roberts. It's sad to think the so called supporters don't know some of the positions our players play.

I embarrassed one guy when he was screaming about keeping one striker on, not knowing Hoilett would link up with Kalinic. He soon shut up. :D

I sit in NO1 and I was embarrassed myself, I took my older sister to the game thinking it would be a good atmosphere and all she saw was a goalless bore with no atmosphere only for the fans to start screaming and shouting unnecessary abuse at a manager who has more idea than they do.

What did people expect against our bogey team who had won two out of their last three @ Ewood and someone told me we hadn't beat them at home for 12 games. They must expect miracles to happen, from the way some reacted they don't deserve a manager and a team like Blackburn Rovers, ok the want the best out of the team, they pay their money etc but shouting abuse isn't likely to help. All Sam needs is time and for me he's getting it right. Our luck will soon change, let's hope the fans attitude does too.

It's clear now...labouring an argument because you think you're right all the time...no clear knowledge of Rovers' past.

You're a teenager aren't you?

Archived