BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 12 Months On From Ince

What makes you think that anything I say will have any influence upon his employment opportunities? And why do you think your criticism will be constructive, is he taking tips on football tactics from this messageboard.

You happen to be wrong, I call it as I see it, sorry if you don't like it.

Best way for Allardyce to get himself sacked is to keep going like he did Tuesday.

Very simplistic. Fans can create a climate in which a manager can thrive or wither. There are some on here whose poison could long-term and indirectly contribute to a climate in which the manager's position becomes untenable. They would like that.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam's selection against Brum was atrocious. Whatever Diouf, MGP and Roberts did in training to get a starting place must have been out of this world.

Perhaps he is putting them in the shop window with a few to sell in Jan? Thinking that would spur them on to prove themselves and get a big payday?

Whatever it was...it all messed up.

There are going to be a lot of changes for Spurs surely.

• Backroom

The problem with MGP and Roberts is that I don't neccassarily believe there was a reaction to be had. Their sub-par performances are probably as much as they can give us these days, hence expecting a 'reaction' would have been silly. Roberts only has PL ability in glimpses, you're never going to get a 90-minute premiership level performance out of him. MGP probably falls into the same category.

Archived