BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Singing Section Relocating For United Game

Not sure whether its been posted before but the singing section is relocating to Jack Walker End W01 Lower Tier just for this match due to United being allocated the entire Darwen End. Theres quite a few already relocated here for this game. For those of you that fancy a sing song then your welcome to join us ;)

16436081.jpg

I sat virtually at the point of the arrow on the photo JazzyB, and apart from about 4 or five lads there was hardly a song all match. It was probably as a result of the deafening noise United fans made. I could not hear the BBE either, bar once after the hand ball that should have been given. This one was , sadly a failure.

As mentioned before it would appear the accoustics of Ewood are a bit hit and miss (From the BB End)

Bar the first 1/2 hour ish I though UTD where fairly quiet and poor compared to their normal standards given their numbers - maybe because they didn't score against us which they normally always do.

That's the trouble with having big gaping holes in the corners... sound easily escapes and doesn't 'echo' round the ground.

Not suggesting we build in the corners but something similar to what PNE have done with cladding in the corners would help with the sound and make it look a bit more neat and tidy (maybe would only work in the corners of the JW stand however due to design).

deepdale_606613.jpg

Archived