BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Facism- Alive And Well And Living In Israel

.... It appeared he had been brought up to regard all women of menstrual age as potentially unclean and therefore not to risk contamination from them.

I can't imagine Abbey suffers any such problems in that direction. ^_^

Seriously though the loopy outdated teachings of Islam and Judaism do have strong historic ties...... Neither of which have any place in modern western society.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw something quite astonishing on a busy bus yesterday- a little boy of perhaps 7 wearing a skull cap strongly and noisily objected when a white lady in her thirties attempted to sit next to him.

You have to laugh - like Islam, it's a case of rule number 3,786 of 99,999 that they have to obey.

I have nothing against either religion, though. When we were in Zurich, we lived in the Jewish quarter and, whilst dressed rather strangely, the Jews kept themselves to themselves at all times and were a nuisance to no one.

I occasionally see people reacting to orthodox jews in the same way they react to islamic-dressed women and indeed to nuns. To the extent that jewish people have expressed their identities more in recent years and Israel has behaved provocatively, anti-jewish reaction might have ticked up a notch.

However, the way the Israeli apologists scream anti-semite at anyone who posits a reasoned argument against the Israeli Government is utterly ridiculous- some of the strongest critics of Likud are in fact people with the deepest love and sympathy for Israel. It is painful watching someone you admire debasing themselves which I think is a fairly mild description of what is going on over there- viciously criminal might be more appropriate.

Just like their islamic brothers, jewish people in the UK sometimes do not help themselves. I saw something quite astonishing on a busy bus yesterday- a little boy of perhaps 7 wearing a skull cap strongly and noisily objected when a white lady in her thirties attempted to sit next to him. It appeared he had been brought up to regard all women of menstrual age as potentially unclean and therefore not to risk contamination from them.

You want to see the levels of security that the Jewish community here in the North West have to go to, every single Saturday and Holy Days we have to have security at our Synagogue and indeed every synagogue in the Region (CST - Community Security Trust and other security which I cannot tell you about) due to constant threats including bomb threats; attacks against Jews are at an all time level.

If you are Israel you face daily rocket attacks, at least the concrete wall has reduced the number of murderous bomb attacks.

Well done Paul. You've scrabbled around well to nearly but not quite recover from your earlier error. Keep it up. :tu:

I don't follow that but if it keeps you happy.............

Now as my command of the English language is not quite as perfect as you deem yours to be would you mind translating the meaning of this ....? "...yet everyday life I'd littered Wight anti-Islamic remarks." :blink::rolleyes:

"yet everyday life is littered with anti-Islamic remarks"..........one of the joys of using an iPhone to post on the web but not noticing the machine used intuitive text incorrectly until after the edit button had disappeared.

I don't follow that but if it keeps you happy.............

"yet everyday life is littered with anti-Islamic remarks"..........one of the joys of using an iPhone to post on the web but not noticing the machine used intuitive text incorrectly until after the edit button had disappeared.

Oh ffs!! I've seen it all now. Some weak kneed numpty has it in for me so much that the imbecile has given you a brownie point for that post!!! :wstu::lol:

I don't think anyone needs to be Sherlock Holmes to narrow that down do they?

Oh ffs!! I've seen it all now. Some weak kneed numpty has it in for me so much that the imbecile has given you a brownie point for that post!!! :wstu::lol:

I don't think anyone needs to be Sherlock Holmes to narrow that down do they?

Does the numpty live in Blackburn or Manchester?

Btw which imbecile keeps giving you a plus one?

Before you ask I'm not guilty on either count.

You want to see the levels of security that the Jewish community here in the North West have to go to, every single Saturday and Holy Days we have to have security at our Synagogue and indeed every synagogue in the Region (CST - Community Security Trust and other security which I cannot tell you about) due to constant threats including bomb threats; attacks against Jews are at an all time level.

If you are Israel you face daily rocket attacks, at least the concrete wall has reduced the number of murderous bomb attacks.

The pro forma condemnation or outright incitement by sections of the main stream media, the political scapegoating, the campus intimidation, the discrete but stringent security measures around their schools, kindergartens and places of worship, and the dramatic rise in verbal and physical attacks.

Call it anti-Semitism or anti-Zionism, those are the reasons the increasing number of disenchanted Jews I meet give when explaining their reasons for leaving the UK and making 'aliya' to Israel.

The pro forma condemnation or outright incitement by sections of the main stream media, the political scapegoating, the campus intimidation, the discrete but stringent security measures around their schools, kindergartens and places of worship, and the dramatic rise in verbal and physical attacks.

Call it anti-Semitism or anti-Zionism, those are the reasons the increasing number of disenchanted Jews I meet give when explaining their reasons for leaving the UK and making 'aliya' to Israel.

baby_eater2.gif

A recent rally in London demonstrated the hatred of all stereotypical images of racial discrimination that are anathema to the enlightened left wing luvies...............

It has 4 of them now.

You seem to building up quite a fan club on here theno!

Every school had a playground bully FLB. That bully never had proper mates but was always surrounded by weak kneed sycophants who couldn't stand on their own feet in the schoolyard and were usually trying to stir up trouble. Seems a few have never grown out of that role doesn't it?

Archived