BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Named After A Rover

Has anyone called their children/pets etc. after a Rovers player? I'm sure plenty of people have examples.

Collected our new Labrador/Collie mix today. Welcome to the world TUGAY

Can't wait for our first-born to arrive!! Wonder how little Jansen will go with the wife?!

Has anyone called their children/pets etc. after a Rovers player? I'm sure plenty of people have examples.

Collected our new Labrador/Collie mix today. Welcome to the world TUGAY

Can't wait for our first-born to arrive!! Wonder how little Jansen will go with the wife?!

Young Jack Alan Kenny Tattersall of Accrington will be 16 next year :)

I know it’s not the same but every time I drop some kids off at the pool I name it after a random Burnley player.

The wife and I have not been blessed with a boy yet, but when the oldest was born it was going to be Sutton James , it was a girl so we named her Kerragan.

My first dog, a Jack Russell, was named Duffer after the one and only.

My current addition, a Border Terrier, is called Alfie, after Alfred Haythornthwaite, who grabbed a brace in the twice postponed third round cup replay, away to Glossop North End in 1889.

My first name is actually Clayton but I can't for the life of me think who I was named after. I'll ask my brother Douglas!

Archived