BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Revot.

Im not a prolific poster on these pages but after the recent goings on I felt the need to become a bit more pro-active.

I feel disgusted and very concerned by the actions of the new owners. Having a home game at the weekend gives us the perfect opportunity to voice our concerns.

This may be a page for the sensationalists but if any one has any plans to protest the actions of our new owners please post them on here...

blackburn has been the most boring club in the premier league for that last three years, lets see what happens first, if they invest 20 million in Jan you will not be complainging.

That might not happen, but again save your protests.

blackburn has been the most boring club in the premier league for that last three years, lets see what happens first, if they invest 20 million in Jan you will not be complainging.

That might not happen, but again save your protests.

Seriously, forget about £20m in January.

They've just fired Sam over saying no thanks to Boyd and Geovanni!!! Is that a club which is about to spend £20m???

If people want to protest it has to be this weekend.

This is a one week story at best in the eyes of the national media.

There will be a strong presence from the nationals at the WHU game, all eyes will be on Ewood.

Waiting to see what happens is not an option. Carpe diem and all that.

If people want to protest it has to be this weekend.

This is a one week story at best in the eyes of the national media.

There will be a strong presence from the nationals at the WHU game, all eyes will be on Ewood.

Waiting to see what happens is not an option. Carpe diem and all that.

I would have thought there will be more press at the next manager's first game tbh - particularly if it's Diego! ;)

As Newcastle, Liverpool and Manchester United have proved....Demonstrations do nothing, The best thing to do is stay away, stop going to games is the best way to hurt these people.

This hurts the club and the team, not the owners. Anyway they live in India.

Wait to see what Venky's etc plans are first.

As Newcastle, Liverpool and Manchester United have proved....Demonstrations do nothing, The best thing to do is stay away, stop going to games is the best way to hurt these people.

No, that hurts the team and is not something I support. I do agree that demonstrations are irrelevant and also far too premature, wait to see what happens over the next half of the season.

Revolt? Calm down lads ......

Archived