BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Xprs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the upside to selling a full chicken is that there will be a wish bone hidden somewhere inside the carcass, so if we are getting beat or drawing you can always ask the guy sat next to you to pull it and make a wish we turn things around and win!!

I've been travelling India the past month(Last day today) and I've not seen a Venky's restaurant or anything Venky's in the shops or nothing!

Where are you? You generally only tend to see it in Cities and relatively developed areas!

How is that worse than any other hotdog? Not that you could get much worse.

I know I'm not allowed to be positive about Venkys here but I looked at a menu online and it looked decent with a couple of different rotisserie chickens.

menu-photo-for-venky-s-xprs-1.jpg

Doubt it will take off though it's tough to break the big boys for fast food. On that note I wish they'd bring taco bell over here.

3 pieces of chicken... not even a quid, what a bargin :)

How is that worse than any other hotdog? Not that you could get much worse.

I know I'm not allowed to be positive about Venkys here but I looked at a menu online and it looked decent with a couple of different rotisserie chickens.

menu-photo-for-venky-s-xprs-1.jpg

Doubt it will take off though it's tough to break the big boys for fast food. On that note I wish they'd bring taco bell over here.

3 pieces of chicken... not even a quid, what a bargin :)

Archived