BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Xprs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Came across the new chain of chicken outlets our wonderful owners are opening. I wonder if they will install them in the concourses at Ewood park anytime soon and if so what are your thoughts on them?

VENKY'S XPRS

• Backroom

How is that worse than any other hotdog? Not that you could get much worse.

I know I'm not allowed to be positive about Venkys here but I looked at a menu online and it looked decent with a couple of different rotisserie chickens.

menu-photo-for-venky-s-xprs-1.jpg

Doubt it will take off though it's tough to break the big boys for fast food. On that note I wish they'd bring taco bell over here.

How is that worse than any other hotdog? Not that you could get much worse.

I know I'm not allowed to be positive about Venkys here but I looked at a menu online and it looked decent with a couple of different rotisserie chickens.

menu-photo-for-venky-s-xprs-1.jpg

Doubt it will take off though it's tough to break the big boys for fast food. On that note I wish they'd bring taco bell over here.

Taco Bell signed a deal with a francishee a few months ago fyi, first one opened in Lakeside, Essex more to follow but none up north yet

• Backroom

Taco Bell signed a deal with a francishee a few months ago fyi, first one opened in Lakeside, Essex more to follow but none up north yet

This is by far the best news of the transfer window so far, let's hope they expand

I love chicken and I would deffo buy food from their outlets in the ground if they install them, cant beat some good tandoori chicken wrapped in some nan bread with a bit of lettuce and some chilli and garlic sauce, ummmmmmmm

im starving now

Rank

rankub.png

Next time you are in the shops check the ingredients on the tinned hotdogs. Most have never seen a pig. Mostly chicken or turkey.

I always go for the one one with at least 70% pork. A bit more costly but taste far better

God that's sounds so dull :lol:

Archived