BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coach From Golden Cup to Wolves

As the thread title says.

A lot of the coaches are already getting full so if there is sufficient numbers who would come on a coach I will arrange a suitable sized one for us all.

Either post your details on here or email me on wolvesaway2011@gmail.com confirming if you would like to be on the coach.

I am going to ring around this afternoon for prices for various sized coaches

UPDATE 1:

I have found a return price for a 49 seater - £15 per person

I obviously need 49 people though otherwise it goes dearer

SO FAR I HAVE 40 CONFIRMED SPACES ON THE COACH AS OF 16:00

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may need 2 spaces, but im waiting to hear back on 1 other 1st. I may also know another 4 or 5 who need spaces.....il find out.

If I was you id go into the cup & ask tom (landlord) if you can arrange one from there and also if you can put up a notice behind bar....with the game tomorrow, plenty will see it & probably give you a bell.

I may need 2 spaces, but im waiting to hear back on 1 other 1st. I may also know another 4 or 5 who need spaces.....il find out.

If I was you id go into the cup & ask tom (landlord) if you can arrange one from there and also if you can put up a notice behind bar....with the game tomorrow, plenty will see it & probably give you a bell.

Good idea mate about the sign. Ill nip in after work tonight with a sign

whereabouts is the Golden cup? :blink:

Also can we have an itinary please! :D

If easily acessible then 2 more here. :rover:

The Golden Cup is here mate

Golden Cup

plans

pub opens at 10:00am for us

we are intending to leave at the latest 11:30

we will be coming back straight after the match and dropped back off at the golden cup

i will reserve you 2 spaces if its easy for you to get to. its just off the M65

Just as a point will they be doing breakfasts in the pub? If not might have to be the postal order first! :D

Il try and get them to do it, I mentioned it yesterday and said people will be willing to pay for it!

Just as a point will they be doing breakfasts in the pub? If not might have to be the postal order first! :D

I saw at the match yesterday that the Blues Bar are doing breakfasts and packed lunches to take on coaches!

Archived