BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coach From Golden Cup to Wolves

there is a pub called Blue Brick which is located near the travel lodge which is about 10 min walk to the ground. A lot of people I know will be going to this pub (which is quite big Im led to believe) So Walkabout or Blue Brick.

Blue Brick & Walkabout

Roll on Sunday. Like Hughesy said we should get there between 1 & 1:30pm, if everyone is at the golden cup by 11 then there is no reason why we cant set off then unless you want to chuck another couple of pints down your neck.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whos on the coach from BRFCS then?

Ralph, Ben, Bacup, myself - anyone else?

Blackburn Raver, Rovers Ric,

RoversMad Members: ben 2000, Cawboy10

then I have about 12 of my mates and a lad is bringing 16 of his mates and there is a few more

Blue n White Rover when you say "sutdent ticket" does this mean I could buy it from you?

I am a 43 year old bloke, is there certain things attached to it i.e. age etc?

If not I will possibly be very much interested.

I have not seen the ticket myself. All I know is that the 2 tickets that my mate bought were student tickets. Adults were @£25, students were @ £20.

I will update you on the ticket once I collect them later on tonight after work.

If he hasn't sold it at work, I will definitelty sell to you as soon as I receive it.

Hope that is okay.

Anyone travelling down to Wolves from Beardwood/Revidge area of Blackburn?

Had my travel sorted but now a mate of mine has had to pull out so left with no travel arrangements and coaches sold out!

all i can suggest is to try the Havelock Inn, either by phone or on facebook they status updated the other day saying they had limited spaces on their coaches available, they havent updated since to say they are full, so could be worth a try. other than that im stumped pal, good luck tho

all i can suggest is to try the Havelock Inn, either by phone or on facebook they status updated the other day saying they had limited spaces on their coaches available, they havent updated since to say they are full, so could be worth a try. other than that im stumped pal, good luck tho

I rang them there and they said they don't have enough people to go so they are showing it instead.

We were meant to be on a different coach, but that is all full now. So looks as though I will have to sacrifice beer and hire a luxurious motor instead, which will be filled with 5 supporters (mixture of Northern Irish and Norweigan fans)!!

You could try ringing the spinners in Darwen as they were on about adding a 2nd coach....not sure if that one is full or not.

I've tried the Spinners, but the lad who organises the coach isn't in the bar so I can't reach him.

However, I've hired a Big Yolk so all five of us will be travelling down to Wolves in style and comfort. COYB.

Archived