BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coach From Golden Cup to Wolves

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I'd be up for some away trips next season with some BRFCSers as the lads I used to go on Ewood with no longer go. I would have been there Sunday but it just isn't possible for me.

9 SEATS REMAINING FOR SUNDAYS TRIP DOWN TO WOLVES. EMAIL WOLVESAWAY2011@GMAIL.COM OR RING OR TEXT ON 07989 288 053

ITS £15 RETURN FROM THE GOLDEN CUP PUB WHICH IS SITUATED NEAR DARWEN JUNCTION OF THE M65.

PUB OPENS AT 10AM AND IS PROVIDING BACON BUTTIES

Two rovers girls ( live in westhoughton, Bolton , not far from bloody reebok stadium, thinging of driving down tobwolves in car as a posed to train/ coach. We now bit apprehensive about going as my mates sister got punched last week . Got two tickets , will there be any aggro should it all go wrong on last day for us ?

Two rovers girls ( live in westhoughton, Bolton , not far from bloody reebok stadium, thinging of driving down tobwolves in car as a posed to train/ coach. We now bit apprehensive about going as my mates sister got punched last week . Got two tickets , will there be any aggro should it all go wrong on last day for us ?

I'm picking Aggy Blue up in Adlington at 1pm if you want a cheap lift. You will have to put up with a couple of ageing men talking about the olden days.

I would not show any colours outside the ground if you want to be safe; however my Rovers number plate is a wee bit of a give away!

PM me if interested, i'm going walking in North Wales on Friday so it would be best to get back to me tomorrow if you are interested.

What is the ETA at Wolves? Are we off to the ale house when we get there or straight into the ground??

Pub has to be the plan.

We were looking to leave the cup between 11 & 11.30 so it should only take 2 hours....so should be near the ground a good couple of hours before kick off!

Anyone know of a good pub for away fans??

I was wondering if there was going to be a "away" pub to meet before the match, I wouldn't put to much faith in that Wolves forum though, the information is about 3 years old.

Ah, you added a second link whilst I was writing this, the Manc one does seem more up to date and one poster said he'd got conformation from the pub.

Archived