BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] London riots

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well thats absolutely bloody moronic. How many young kids have been mauled by dogs? Hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands maybe worldwide? They must have been shifty, horrible, untrustworthy little 4 and 5 year olds eh? Not sure I've heard many things more ridiculous in my life than those last 3 comments.

Pretty hilarious from Al as well who I seem to remember spent most of a thread about people standing up at football matches going ballistic at anyone with the cheek to impede his view or require him to get off his backside for more than 5 seconds. And yet is fine with the idea of dogs taking precedent over other people if the dog decides someone's dislikeable.

People standing at football matches know the law and ignore it and knowingly get in the way of law abiding people. Dogs rely on humans to teach them right from wrong. I have already stated that I have no time for aggressive breeds which should not be allowed in the same way that pit bulls have been banned.

Aye fair enough. The irresponsible owners do really, really bug me, even more than irresponsible parents, but I suppose they're probably a smallish minority.

Well there you go, we more or less agree.

Irresponsible owners, and owners who don't take the time to train dogs also bug me, they give dogs a bad name.

Well there you go, we more or less agree.

Irresponsible owners, and owners who don't take the time to train dogs also bug me, they give dogs a bad name.

Unfortunately the same argument the US gun lobby uses for gun ownership.

Archived