BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys' Bait

BPF

Ricky & others may I make this point clear yes gramatically my sentences are sometimes poor but the fact I have a learning disability may have something to do with it. I do try with my commas & full stops but don't always get things right,making fun of the problems I face is very hurtful. I post because although I may have problems I feel my views are important and feel very sad to see my club being destroyed and feel actions need to be taken to rectify this mess.

Ricky & others may I make this point clear yes gramatically my sentences are sometimes poor but the fact I have a learning disability may have something to do with it. I do try with my commas & full stops but don't always get things right,making fun of the problems I face is very hurtful. I post because although I may have problems I feel my views are important and feel very sad to see my club being destroyed and feel actions need to be taken to rectify this mess.

Let's face it, it's a messageboard so it's not the end of the world if a bit of punctuation is off.

Can I make a suggestion though. After you've made a point about something and you aren't sure if you need a full stop or comma, just hit the 'enter' key a couple of times.

It'll make your posts so much easier to read.

:tu:

And so you should be allowed to post and share your views, indeed, at times your views are far better and more logical than some on here who profess to be super intelligent!!

Brfcrule, I applaud you, keep posting, keep sharing your views, thats what this messageboard is for, not just for some but for all Rovers fans who wish to contribute!!

I think it's got to the point where it's essential that the fans make a stand now. We have 3 weeks before the next home game to agree what that stand might be. For me the real vilains here are Anderson and Kean with the Venkys people being as much victims of what has been going on as we are. That might be totally wrong though as I don't have access to any inside info and miss loads of chat being 200 miles away. It does appear to me though as if they have been tricked into coming into football and, driven on by ego and desire for exposure, have been ripped off (probably legally) big time by unscrupulous people.

We need to agree who the real enemy is and what we can do as fans to make a real protest that will gain maximum publicity for what is going on at Ewood. This needs to be coherent, well planned, reasonable and well argued and not just a load of drunk people shouting abuse at Indians.

What about a late entry to the ground. Everyone turns up at the normal time and waits around behind the B'burn End until 3.15 or so before going in. Then spend a 10 minute period or so just chantinga pre-agreed song over and over to make our point. Decorating the stands with banners to make our point would be good as well.

1 thing for sure is that if we don't care enough to do anything about this no-one else will.

Archived