BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Beckham for QPR

I read with interest in the national papers that Queens Park Rangers would like to sign David Beckham result no laughter or taking the verbals,Rovers make a similar statement

result from the southern based press howls of laughter and loads of taking the P**S is it because they think that because we are north of Manchester and a Town club we are not fit to be in the Premier League.

I read with interest in the national papers that Queens Park Rangers would like to sign David Beckham result no laughter or taking the verbals,Rovers make a similar statement

result from the southern based press howls of laughter and loads of taking the P**S is it because they think that because we are north of Manchester and a Town club we are not fit to be in the Premier League.

fantastic point, rossy.

double standards and bias (rovers have had it since JW put his money in).

the constant stick rovers and wigan get is a disgrace!

It's because we have owners who have made themselves open to ridicule by never following through with these kind of deals.

QPR have owners that look like they could make it happen. They've already landed players who you wouldn't have thought would go there.

Living in London probably does appeal more to Beckham and his family. It's an unfortunate fact we have to accept. Also, Beckham is out of contract in November, which it make a lot more likely to happen than we when tried and he was under contract.

I feel sometimes people look too hard for things to complain about to have a reason for feeling hard done to. It's not unique to Rovers fans, every other club messageboard is littered with complains about media/referee bias against their team.

It's because we have owners who have made themselves open to ridicule by never following through with these kind of deals.

QPR have owners that look like they could make it happen. They've already landed players who you wouldn't have thought would go there.

Living in London probably does appeal more to Beckham and his family. It's an unfortunate fact we have to accept. Also, Beckham is out of contract in November, which it make a lot more likely to happen than we when tried and he was under contract.

I feel sometimes people look too hard for things to complain about to have a reason for feeling hard done to. It's not unique to Rovers fans, every other club messageboard is littered with complains about media/referee bias against their team.

Couldn't agree more.

David Beckham has played for teams in Manchester, Madrid, Milan and Los Angeles. Is it really that much of a disgrace that the press think that it's more realistic that he'd move to play for a team in London than one in Blackburn?

The persecution complex on here is almost as arrogant as the southern based press that we love to complain about.

• Moderation Lead

I really don't care how the media perceive us, sure it's irritating, especially last season when we beat Liverpool and all MOTD would go on about was Liverpool's failings....

At any rate, if Beckham did come to us, he could just live in his old house/the same area he did when he played for Man United?

What the sad dour southern press don't realise is that the title has been won in the NW more times any other county in the UK when LFC , EFC, MUFC, BRFC, all sharing great glory days that have generally eluded the majority of the South.. So be professional and tell them, ENVY IS JUST AN ADMISSION TO INFERIORITY!! Leave them to their own sad little world and fantasies.. :rover:

[/quote

"Howls of laughter and taking the ######"

Can you imagine the game without any fun or pisstaking.

Take it on the chin and laugh back at them,especially when United fans claim we bought the Premiership title.

We did. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Archived