BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

Someone who was at the Bolton game needs to go onto that blog and convey what happened. I believe all respectable posters on here who say the treatment Kean received was nothing like that portrayed by the media, however getting into the minutiae of 'I read on the internet that...' is perhaps less than credible. Someone who can write with certainty on the events is required. This guy's a big noise in Guardian sport and an excellent journo to boot however if this is the attitude that is pervading the football press, no wonder the Rovers supporters are coming off as the bad guys in all this.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly blackburn fans havent given him a chance from day one. He has had teribble luck conceding goals late on players being sent off and injurys. Since Kean took over Blackburn have spent 17.3m and brought in 20m.

Even his purchase have been value for money Dann, Yakubu, Goodwillie, Petrovic, Rochina, Formica, none have been that bad especially given their price.

Honestly blackburn fans havent given him a chance from day one. He has had teribble luck conceding goals late on players being sent off and injurys. Since Kean took over Blackburn have spent 17.3m and brought in 20m.

Even his purchase have been value for money Dann, Yakubu, Goodwillie, Petrovic, Rochina, Formica, none have been that bad especially given their price.

:lol:

Terrible trolling!

That's some subtle comedy, dude.

Steve, you should be looking for a new assistant not trolling fan sites :tu:

Just to humour you, troll.

How many key players have been out injured? How come Anderson & Riberio are nowhere to seen if there's such a defensive crisis?

Players sent off? We've had no red cards this season.

Have a look at the negative spend of Hughes or Allardyce compared to Kean.

Yakubu has been the only quality signing. The rest have been mediocre at best.

So aside from being bottom of the league, 8 wins in 40 games and no clean sheet since April '11, I agree.

I've actually been impressed with him. He's never ducked

questions, never blamed anybody else stayed positive.

I apologise l thought you were Kean - what made you change your username Braddock? ;)

Stayed delusional.

Are you impressed with his results as well?

Venky's is the source of the disease, Kean's the all too telling symptoms.

So he's not mentioned the injury list lately then?

Coulda sworn he said one of the fans spiked his drink?

Judge me when I have brought my own players in (implicitly blaming someone else)

The protesters (though we seem to play badly whether there are protests or not)

If you're going to troll at least make it interesting

So he's not mentioned the injury list lately then?

Coulda sworn he said one of the fans spiked his drink?

Judge me when I have brought my own players in (implicitly blaming someone else)

The protesters (though we seem to play badly whether there are protests or not)

If you're going to troll at least make it interesting

Edit; Positive is one way of looking at it, manically delusional is another

Just to humour you, troll.

How many key players have been out injured? How come Anderson & Riberio are nowhere to seen if there's such a defensive crisis?

Players sent off? We've had no red cards this season.

Have a look at the negative spend of Hughes or Allardyce compared to Kean.

Yakubu has been the only quality signing. The rest have been mediocre at best.

So aside from being bottom of the league, 8 wins in 40 games and no clean sheet since April '11, I agree.

David Dunn did get sent off at Wigan. The game after which the clown taunted the Rovers fans (after stealing a late point).

Archived