BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul Walsh is a know-nothing twonk. His opinions are up there with Merson's as utterly laughable, so no surprise he was speaking crap.

I used to think Paul Merson had some good things to say, despite being inarticulate. But the way he's talked about Rovers lately makes me sick and I've really gone off him.

He won't be going anywhere this season at least. Lets face it if losing at home to WBA and Bolton in a row isn't enough to get you sacked after a miserable season so far then its safe to say he never will while Rovers are in the premiership.

The win against United has given me a great memory of Rovers last league game there for some time as I fully expect to be watching Championship football next season. Just hope its not with Kean at the helm and that Venky's are gone in the summer.

I apologise for not reading the previous pages before posting my opinions Jisty and hope I haven't offended you.

:lol: Must try harder Roy!

Those Soccer Saturday Moobs are starting to really do my head in. Sanctimonious, pompous, patronising ####s.

A whose who of out of date, washed up, old boys club, backslappers. They make the MOTD sofa look like a space shuttle cockpit.

The thing is Matty, these people have contempt for ordinary reasonable human beings.

McAnally said "Kean will not quit, he is a proud man", when it is clear to even a casual observer the he has no pride at all. In terms of making people miserable then laughing behind their backs, Kean could give the Hollywood arsonists a run for their money.

Who's more fool though, the fool who gives an ex-player a microphone and platform, the fool of an ex-player, or the fool listening?

We are proud supporters. Doesn't it cut both ways? Why does the goon expect us to give in?

How I would love to hear Kean give an interview like Mick McCarthy's today. He says he is fed up of talking about his team's spirit and effort. Wants to see an end to crap defending and conceding goals. Ring any bells??? Only difference is McCarthy looks genuinely livid and about to let rip at his team for blowing it whilst all I can imagine Kean doing is praising the players and blowing yet more smoke up their behinds.

Mick McCarthy's Post Match Interview

My lad was very disappointed today. He got Steve Kean in Match Attax. (4 stars, no less, same as Mancini, naturally).

He and his brother have been taking it in turns to stand on him. :lol:

Well, it made me chuckle... :blush:

when steve kean was stopped by the cops he was asked to take a breath test but refused due to his asthma and produced his inhaler, the cops then asked for a blood test and he refused again saying he was a haempheliac and produced a medical card from his wallet. He was screwed however when it dawned on the cops who he was and that they were entitled to take the p1ss.

made me chuckle today

Archived