BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

It is now obvious that kean will be our manager until the end of the window. It also looks like Venkys will not support him in the window and that a number of players will leave the club. Maybe we should change the focus of the protest to Venkys and for the stoke game really get behind the team.

This is probably out of Keans tied hands.I have been one of TEFLONS biggest critics on here but by Christ,those gobshytes from Pune are strangling this club to death if the above in bold happens.

The heat clearly needs to be turned up on the cluleless Rao's..the people who are REALLY responsible for this mess with promise after promise broken!

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is probably out of Keans tied hands.I have been one of TEFLONS biggest critics on here but by Christ,those gobshytes from Pune are strangling this club to death if the above in bold happens.

The heat clearly needs to be turned up on the cluleless Rao's..the people who are REALLY responsible for this mess with promise after promise broken!

Yep, agreed, saying this for months that these Venkys plonkers are to blame.

VENKYS OUT

Here we go again - posted about 23.10 on Twitter. !

glen9mullanglen mullan

Reports Dave Jones currently in hotel in Blackburn, SEM client, fits budget, but lets hope not, not a name high on list i was told but ????

Here we go again - posted about 23.10 on Twitter. !

glen9mullanglen mullan

Reports Dave Jones currently in hotel in Blackburn, SEM client, fits budget, but lets hope not, not a name high on list i was told but ????

We dont want anyone from SEM Kentaro FFS !

SEM/Kentaro can get to dont use that word again!

Well the word from a few different sources seems to be that Venky's accept that Kean needs to go, but are trying to get a replacement lined up before actually potting him.

Which, if true, is pretty sensible to be fair.

This sounds like utter carp to me. The last two results have been good. Why on earth sack him now rather than after the Bolton game? another rumour with no substance. I recently spotted John fashanu in Asda.... Maybe he will be the dof

They are not going to sack him after the United result. It could just be that Dave Jones is here doing some media work for the game tomorrow.

But Mercerman's second hand Tweets have always been so credible! :o

I'm hanging on to the believe that the only reason Kean's still here is because theres no money available to pay Kean off and bring in a new manager(which would prob cost an equal amount of money!)right now, hoping once a few fringe players have been moved on it will loosen up the purse strings a little and he will be removed,(thats how I'm reading things anyway).

p.s I'm im usually way of the mark with my reading of things though

What you talking about? Kean has consistently come out with the worst excuses known to football (dew on the grass anyone?) and has the worst record of any manager in recent memory. Not only is he not faced with a "storm of contempt", he's lauded as a great manager doing a fantastic job.

(Great username, btw!) :tu:

Surely you understand that he didn't actually mean that literally. He was just implying that the margin of luck is so minimal that if the ball was slightly wetter it may have gone in off the post/bar. Same as many other managers have implied over the years that an extra coat of paint on the woodwork has kept a ball out.

Surely you understand that he didn't actually mean that literally. He was just implying that the margin of luck is so minimal that if the ball was slightly wetter it may have gone in off the post/bar. Same as many other managers have implied over the years that an extra coat of paint on the woodwork has kept a ball out.

And surely you understand that Kean has more ridiculous excuses than a Tory MP in a gimp mask caught in a brothel

Archived