BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Other Podcast

StubbsUK

Just thought I'd let you guys know that the latest episode of "The Other Rovers Podcast", is available for download.

We talk about the Arsenal game, protests & the jammy gets that are off to Pune.

It will appear on iTunes sooner or later or if you can't wait, download a copy from http://www.archive.org/details/TheRoversPodcast-ArsenalProtestsTripsToIndia

Not as funny as usual, I don't know why, but I'd appreciate any comments all the same.

Enjoyed it , nice one - A good mix of views on there especially about the March. Pretty sure when the missionaries return from Pune there's plenty on this forum that will be questioning.

As one of the missionairies, thats something we'll have to cover on a future podcast.

• Backroom

Some decent points and also some I don't agree with.

I don't believe Danns price would be more than that of Phil jones should clauses be met, I think in actually it would equal more than the Phil Jones downpayment not total.

How dare anyone put down Grabbi, legend lol

I am sooo glad im not always in the minority with my views Chris. Grabbi had some real bad luck at Rovers but looked initially that he could be a player. Oh for that goal against United to have stood after that plonker Barthez went walkies!

Bom

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent podcast I really enjoyed the the thoughts of the guys looking forward to more.

Bom Bom ditched his mates now, it's like the NWO they have been invaded and grown into a mass organisation, but deep down everyone remembers the originals :D

Archived