BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cameras at Ewood.

Due to make another visit to UK which will include a match at Ewood and I will be taking my 12 year old granddaughter as I always do.

On my last visit I took my camera and took photos outside of Ewood with no problems. We then took our seats (upper tier of Blackburn End) and started taking some when I was approached by a steward who told me I couldn't use my camera inside the ground. When I asked why, the steward told me that it was against club regulations and the terms and conditions on the ticket. My granddaughter was a little disappointed as she wanted some pictures of her in her Rovers top inside the ground for her Facebook page.

Has anyone else had similar problems and if so what was the outcome?

Due to make another visit to UK which will include a match at Ewood and I will be taking my 12 year old granddaughter as I always do.

On my last visit I took my camera and took photos outside of Ewood with no problems. We then took our seats (upper tier of Blackburn End) and started taking some when I was approached by a steward who told me I couldn't use my camera inside the ground. When I asked why, the steward told me that it was against club regulations and the terms and conditions on the ticket. My granddaughter was a little disappointed as she wanted some pictures of her in her Rovers top inside the ground for her Facebook page.

Has anyone else had similar problems and if so what was the outcome?

using a camera in the ground is against Premier League regulations. Still harsh to stop people taking pictures for personal use, and a little bit of common sense could be applied.

As Ste said it is actually a PL rule (it is so that you do not sell your photos thus losing the PL money!!), but at Ewood it is barely enforced. I take my camera regularly and noone has ever said anything to me. I think last time you must've just hit upon a jobsworth :)

I'd go with Jim's advice, just take it and take photos when noone is looking!

Same thing had to my first trip to Ewood when we were in the Championship in 99 - we were seated in JW upper and a steward came over and said we couldnt take any pics.

But when I was in the BB end a few years ago on the last day of the season nothing was said to me, even with stewards right beside me!

Archived