BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Happy Birthday Blackburn Rovers

Blackburn Rovers football club, founded 136 years ago today! and what a 136 years it has been for them, i'm glad i have shared a part of it! as supporters we are the one constant at the club, always have been and always will be! BRFC - Our club

Now is the time, as much as ever to stand together, we all love this little old town club that has proved everyone wrong, time and time again!

3 points today will do nicely, COYB

Maybe thats why the V's brought their visitors to celebrate the birthday of Blackburn Rovers.

As, IMV, the club is so detached from reality, tradition and loyalty these days, the clowns masquerading as owners, operators etc, wont even realise it.

I hope the plane stunt galvanises all the supporters in the ground and that today becomes a watershed in the history of our once proud club and then we can say 'that was the day we got the clown Kean fired and a turning point was reached'.

As this rate we will be playing Accrington Stanley hopefully soon coco will take the hint and clear off otherwise we will be playing Stanley sooner than we think god knows what Jack is saying looking down from above poor chap.

He's Probaly thinking "damn ,i wish i'd have bought that zidane fella instead of trying to keep tim sherwood happy" :blink: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROVERS !!!!!!!! :rover:

What disappoints me the most is, I've been out of the country for more than forty years, but I've been on Ewood for more games than our owners.

.... and I suspect they've already been to more games than some of the Walker trustees. The owners are irrelevant if they get the right management team in place and let them get on with it. I'd happily be owned by a consortium headed by Thatcher, Mandelson and Balls if we returned to being a well run family club with a decent shot at Europe every year.

But talking of the Birthday. I think I'll go an dig out my 125th anniversary shirt in celebration.

glenn , our owner has been to ONE game in her entire life and even then she didnt respect the fans enough by coming on the pitch (she hid in the tunnel and was filmed!!). Do you think they have the right management structure in place? How can the owners be irrelevent ? they are driving nails into the coffin! thatcher? now your talking wind up!! i used to tippex her name out of my programmes!!

glenn , our owner has been to ONE game in her entire life and even then she didnt respect the fans enough by coming on the pitch (she hid in the tunnel and was filmed!!). Do you think they have the right management structure in place? How can the owners be irrelevent ? they are driving nails into the coffin! thatcher? now your talking wind up!! i used to tippex her name out of my programmes!!

That's my point Abs. We didn't even know who the trust were, but it didn't matter as the people running the club were the right people. Fix that again and I don't care who has their name on the paperwork, it's how we do on the pitch, how the club is run and how it's perceived to everyone else that really matters.

Anyway, sorry for taking this off topic, it's a birthday celebration thread, not another bloody Venky's or Kean thread.

.... and I suspect they've already been to more games than some of the Walker trustees. The owners are irrelevant if they get the right management team in place and let them get on with it. I'd happily be owned by a consortium headed by Thatcher, Mandelson and Balls if we returned to being a well run family club with a decent shot at Europe every year.

But talking of the Birthday. I think I'll go an dig out my 125th anniversary shirt in celebration.

Actually the Trustees did come to Ewood and many in Jersey are and remain passionate Rovers fans. It was their way not to be presumptuous by putting themselves forwards ahead of Jack's legacy and always to be in the background.

Archived