SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Sportsmans Dinner

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mods....i think abbey's suite.

:wub:

Will contact ste b and see when he is available. It is partners and will be smart dress

defo the mrs wont be coming and also i dont possess a smart dress,ste b can lend me his as he wont be coming!

Will contact ste b and see when he is available. It is partners and will be smart dress

defo the mrs wont be coming and also i dont possess a smart dress,ste b can lend me his as he wont be coming!

I think smart has to be the way..

are you not coming then? ;@)

I think smart has to be the way..

are you not coming then? ;@)

There needs to be a change of date to Friday 16th March. day before Villa game. Hopefully have Simon Garner confirmed today.

Glenn will be setting up an online ticket processing account for the event. Link to follow....

Also would like to make clear that the event is for everyone, male/female/brfcs members or not.

Trying to think of linking with a charity so any profits can help the site and a good cause. So far suggestions have been

Jason Roberts Foundation

Princes Trust.

Any more appreciated!

There needs to be a change of date to Friday 16th March. day before Villa game. Hopefully have Simon Garner confirmed today.

Glenn will be setting up an online ticket processing account for the event. Link to follow....

Also would like to make clear that the event is for everyone, male/female/brfcs members or not.

Trying to think of linking with a charity so any profits can help the site and a good cause. So far suggestions have been

Jason Roberts Foundation

Princes Trust.

Any more appreciated!

darn it, I will be trekking in the Anti-Atlas mountains in Southern Morrocco that week. Send banjo Roberts my love please!!

PS: whilstI cannot make the date I will send a raffle donation, monies raised either to BRFCS or whoever you decide.

Archived