BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jack Walker

Hi All,

I need some help I am planning a visit to Jersey in the near future and am planning to visit the grave of our great benefactor could someone on here either PM me the details or point me in the direction of where I can obtain the details & where I can find out about guest houses in Jersey?.

Thanks for any help in advance

Unfortunately Venky's have banned any Blackburn fans from visiting Jack Walker's grave. *

*May not yet be true but it's surely being considered.

I hope that light hearted quip doesn't appear insensitive.

I don't know where his grave is located but I'm sure someone will post and help you out shortly.

I seem to remember in the book "The Club that Jack Built" one of the photographs in that book is of his funeral. And I'm sure that it says on the annotation for it what church it was held at.

If memory serves correctly it was St Mary's, but I could be very wrong about that.

Unfortunately Venky's have banned any Blackburn fans from visiting Jack Walker's grave. *

*May not yet be true but it's surely being considered.

I hope that light hearted quip doesn't appear insensitive.

I don't know where his grave is located but I'm sure someone will post and help you out shortly.

Not a light hearted quip ! Bang out of order. As much as I don't like the venkys lets not joke about uncle jacks grave.

Hi All,

I need some help I am planning a visit to Jersey in the near future and am planning to visit the grave of our great benefactor could someone on here either PM me the details or point me in the direction of where I can obtain the details & where I can find out about guest houses in Jersey?.

Thanks for any help in advance

His ashes are interred in St Brelades Church..

Thanks chocky please people this is not a joking matter I am planning on going and paying my respects to one of the most honourable men in this clubs history his legacy will always live on in the hearts & minds of Rovers supporters and even while these clowns are destroying this club with their actions Uncle Jack is the only link we have with this club and that will not change unless these clowns develop some brains and start doing right by this club first by removing coco and hiring a capable until such time Venkys do not have my support.

Rant Over!.

Archived