BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Phil Brown Sacked

As much as I liked Paul Ince, or Incy as you lot called him, when he was manager of Rovers, I wouldn't fancy him as our manager, particularly because of that embarrassing moment he wrote SHOOT on his technical notes booklet.

I would love Billy Davies back, but I've a feeling it's going to be the nearly man, Dave Jones.

Thought the sacked manager was Brown?

Brown by name and brown by skin colour.

The first time I saw Phil Brown in the flesh was when we had an office Christmas dinner at Burnden Park and he came into the restaurant/bar area followed by a group of trainees. I thought then that he looked like he had just come back from a month in the Caribbean.

I'd take him tomorrow as our manager in place of SK.

Brown by name and brown by skin colour.

The first time I saw Phil Brown in the flesh was when we had an office Christmas dinner at Burnden Park and he came into the restaurant/bar area followed by a group of trainees. I thought then that he looked like he had just come back from a month in the Caribbean.

I'd take him tomorrow as our manager in place of SK.

Why wait until tomorrow?

As much as I liked Paul Ince, or Incy as you lot called him, when he was manager of Rovers, I wouldn't fancy him as our manager, particularly because of that embarrassing moment he wrote SHOOT on his technical notes booklet.

I would love Billy Davies back, but I've a feeling it's going to be the nearly man, Dave Jones.

Former Cardiff City? I thought of him? Jones, whatever his first name is, he'd seem okay I thought.

Anyway, Phil Brown, looks well tanned, that's what I always thought.

Archived