BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys Website

I have a digital agency and any downtime is bad. Especially for a massive (160 companies) business. AMATEURS.

So this is pretty much a clear public indication of their lack of professionalism - like somebody mentioned earlier here, they dont even know how to maintain a website!

Pretty ridiculous! :rolleyes:

Hosted (in some way shape or form) by these guys http://www.balasai.com/

I have a hosting deal setup with a reasonably priced supplier, we have an "unlimited" deal, occasionally some of their infrastructure packs up but it's rarely down for long mind you my company only turns over 10m, so we're relatively small - not sure how good the internet connections are out of Pune it seems the site (and by extension the server it's on) is working but slowly - could be as a result of increased traffic levels or some sort of equipment issue.

Wonder if they've tried turning it off and on again?

Just done a bit of digging, they use Tata Communications for their website support. The site hasn't been updated since September. This is an unexpected downtime. Probably just a system failure though, funny how we are jumping at anything now.

Their website was produced by schoolkids, when I looked last year it was an embarrassment!!

So this is pretty much a clear public indication of their lack of professionalism - like somebody mentioned earlier here, they dont even know how to maintain a website!

Pretty ridiculous! :rolleyes:

I would say so. They have certainly not invested much money in their website or hosting!

I would say so. They have certainly not invested much money in their website or hosting!

Infrastructure in India is still very much like the country, developing!

We have VDSL rolling out in the UK, I reckon they're a good few years behind us in terms of that. I would not like to think what most companies IT setup is like. Probably a bit like being in the UK in the early 90s, IE a right mess!

I just tried to post the following message using their 'Contact Us' form, but it just crashes out.. :angry:

Hello,

I am a Blackburn Rovers supporter of many years standing. I first watched my club in the early 1970s and have continued to support the club through all seasons since.

I write to express my concern about the completely unacceptable way in which Venkys have gone about the running of the club, in all areas, since taking over from the Trust last year.

I am an experienced and knowledgeable manager, a teacher of business and management to post-graduate level and I find it difficult to understand why Venky's chose to take on a business so clearly outside your core competences, other than to conclude you plan to asset strip the organisation and abandon the shell once you have extracted maximum financial value from what was (before you came in) a strong brand and a highly viable business.

If this is your intention, then I respectfully request that you cease and desist in this despicable charade, and divest your holdings in the club. At the present time, all that is visible here is a playing staff that is disoriented, lacking leadership and bereft of ideas, a backroom staff who are demoralised and lacking in support and direction, and a fan base who feel completely bemused and baffled as to why anyone would wish to indulge in this kind of organised vandalism of a once proud figurehead in the (admittedly seedy) world of professional football.

Please, if you have an ounce of business sense or humanity, sell the club to people who a) care, b ) are able to run the operation properly at all levels and c) who actually know what they are doing.

Yours sincerely

I don't suppose anyone will respond... :(

I just tried to post the following message using their 'Contact Us' form, but it just crashes out.. :angry:

Hello,

I am a Blackburn Rovers supporter of many years standing. I first watched my club in the early 1970s and have continued to support the club through all seasons since.

I write to express my concern about the completely unacceptable way in which Venkys have gone about the running of the club, in all areas, since taking over from the Trust last year.

I am an experienced and knowledgeable manager, a teacher of business and management to post-graduate level and I find it difficult to understand why Venky's chose to take on a business so clearly outside your core competences, other than to conclude you plan to asset strip the organisation and abandon the shell once you have extracted maximum financial value from what was (before you came in) a strong brand and a highly viable business.

If this is your intention, then I respectfully request that you cease and desist in this despicable charade, and divest your holdings in the club. At the present time, all that is visible here is a playing staff that is disoriented, lacking leadership and bereft of ideas, a backroom staff who are demoralised and lacking in support and direction, and a fan base who feel completely bemused and baffled as to why anyone would wish to indulge in this kind of organised vandalism of a once proud figurehead in the (admittedly seedy) world of professional football.

Please, if you have an ounce of business sense or humanity, sell the club to people who a) care, b ) are able to run the operation properly at all levels and c) who actually know what they are doing.

Yours sincerely

I don't suppose anyone will respond... :(

As I would expect with someone of your experience, a well constructed post and covers the points in question, I do so hope you are able to get this message to Venkys, they need to read this.

Guest Rovers4Good

Not sure what use this would be but if those willing to dig then they might be rewarded:

Registrant:

Vekateshwara hatcheries Pvt. Limited

Vekateshwara house

S.No 114/A/2

Pune-sinhagad Road,

Pune, MH 411030

IN

Domain name: VENKYS.COM

Administrative Contact:

Kulkarni, Mr. Sunil sunil_kulkarni@vsnl.com

Vekateshwara house

S.No 114/A/2

Pune-sinhagad Road,

Pune, MH 411030

IN

Technical Contact:

Pandilwar, Satish satish@balasai.net

F. C. Road

1143C,

Pune, Maharashtra 411016

IN

91-20-5662112

Registration Service Provider:

Balasai Net Pvt. Ltd., sales@balasai.com

91-20-25662112

http://www.balasai.com

This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,

DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Archived