BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nobody likes us... We don't care!

hi-jaq

I did a google search on Jerome Anderson and there are other clubs forums talking about how our situation stinks.

Is there not a way we can link with other supporters groups to put out some sort of unified press release in contra to the LMA bull****?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To my way of thinking, what the Kean Machine have behind them ensuring that only certain messages are heard, is PR (whether that's Agnew and his mob, or others as well I really don't know). Is it important to get our (the supporters view) message across in this sort of way? If the answer is yes, then it may well be we need to engage a PR person. Not going to be cheap, unless there's someone who does this sort of thing who posts here or is a poster's mate, hence the 'how important is it' question.

That may be the way to go, I know a couple of people who work in marketing and have some experience in this kind of thing, I may just make some phone calls & see what options we may have?

Is there not a way we can link with other supporters groups to put out some sort of unified press release in contra to the LMA bull****?

This is the thing, I'm all up for releasing a statement to the press, but the question is how we go about making it "unified" and opening it up so that what we say is not just the opinion of a few, but the opinion of all the Rovers fans who are protesting?

The next question is, if we release a statement to the press, how do we know which people at which papers to send it to so it doesn't just get thrown in the bin?

Had a ganders at Kamy's twitter, I see the Kean sympathy campaign is gathering pace.

Even Michael Vaughan and Kevin Pietersen are slagging us off.

The very same KP, that is a 'Chelsea fan' and was calling AVB a useless muppet t'other week.

Hold your nerve boys, it's gonig to be a bumpy ride.

The plus side to this situation is the rebirth of passion for our club and identity! I have not stopped talking about BRFC since the West Brom game!! I used to talk a lot about rovers but now I cannot shut up about us - my Facebook feed is full of it too!

K.O.V.O

Good point. I think it's clear that the fans' relationship with the club and the rest of the footballing world will never be the same again. We are being demonised and it's something we'll never forget.

Good point. I think it's clear that the fans' relationship with the club and the rest of the footballing world will never be the same again. We are being demonised and it's something we'll never forget.

Unless we try to do something about it, which is what I'm looking into.

A press release or statement on behalf of all Rovers fans is looking like the way to go, I'm looking into enlisting some help & getting advice from certain individuals before we go any further with it, but it's looking like a possibility!

The plus side to this situation is the rebirth of passion for our club and identity! I have not stopped talking about BRFC since the West Brom game!! I used to talk a lot about rovers but now I cannot shut up about us - my Facebook feed is full of it too!

K.O.V.O

KOVO? Is this Raz Gardner?

OK chaps... At the moment I'm in discussions with couple of people regarding releasing a press statement that clearly puts our point across as Blackburn Rovers Supporters, explains why we are protesting, doing what we are doing and counteracts the massive slating we (the Supporters) have been subjected to in the press this week.

I would appreciate it if anyone would post some points that they want to have included in the statement, so we make sure that when it goes out we have everything in there.

As of yet, I'm not sure exactly when it is going to be sent out & who it's going to go to, but I've been told that it will go out at a time that will give us the best chance of maximising exposure.

Please get involved chaps, because this is OUR club and we all deserve to have our say!

If we are to release any statement it should be comprehensive but not too long IMO - important to get our views across concisely with facts to back it up - breaking of assurances from Venkys and Keans results record and series of lies for example.

OK chaps... At the moment I'm in discussions with couple of people regarding releasing a press statement that clearly puts our point across as Blackburn Rovers Supporters, explains why we are protesting, doing what we are doing and counteracts the massive slating we (the Supporters) have been subjected to in the press this week.

I would appreciate it if anyone would post some points that they want to have included in the statement, so we make sure that when it goes out we have everything in there.

As of yet, I'm not sure exactly when it is going to be sent out & who it's going to go to, but I've been told that it will go out at a time that will give us the best chance of maximising exposure.

Please get involved chaps, because this is OUR club and we all deserve to have our say!

point 1 Cocco's record

point 2 How many times have the owners been to Ewood games

point 3 How much have they put into the club

Someone earlier posted the "Terms of Sale" document from when Venkys bought the club and of all the points in there hardly any have been adhered to, this really is a brilliant starting point for our argument.

I agree we need to make this clear, concise and straight to the point. It won't be too long and has to be factual and I will research every point that we put in there so we have the facts.

Keep them coming!

The terms of sale were broken within weeks with the sacking of the management team. think thats were we need to start

Just downloaded the PDF before they remove it from the website!!!

I'm going to sit & read the whole thing later on.

Archived