• Mauro Formica
    • Radosav Petrovic
    • Yakubu
    • Morten Gamst Pedersen
    • Ruben Rochina
    • Josh Morris
    • Didn't see it but would like to see results anyway

Guest Wen Y Hu

A historic 3-2 win at Old Trafford with a great team effort and two more goals from the Yak. Who was the outstanding performer for you?

BRFCS Notice

The poll will close at lunchtime on Wednesday after which the Man of the Match will be announced on the front page. Please note that due to forum software restrictions, the thread has to be closed in order for the poll to be closed.

I voted Hanley. Samba was obviously amazing as usual and probably the best player on the pitch again and Yak put in a really good performance. But I gave the vote to Hanley because i think he proved himself today, last week he was good too but he was fantastic against man u, and it wasn't because of his game winning goal i genuinely thought he was fantastic the entire game. 3 games ago i didn't really like him and didn't think he was good enough but he proved me wrong these last 2 games which is great to see.

For me the player who made the biggest contribution to winning yesterday. was Bunn the goalkeeper.

So he gets my vote for the number of times he kept United out, especially with his feet notably towards the end of the first half and in the second half was simply magnificent he gave the platform for the rest of the lads to give it their all.

Anyone but Pedersen could have got it. I voted for Henley because he kept Nani quiet most of the time. Hanley was a close second, Scott Dann will have trouble getting back into the starting line-up going off Hanley's form.

I voted for Hanley but it was a hard choice. Such a great team effort. The only downside being Pedersen's and Petrovic's lack luster clearances that lead to their goals, but apart from that played well...still need a defensive midfielder though.

I've never been a fan of Hanley at all, I thought that would never make anything more than a decent back-up defender.

But, to his credit, he's had 2/3 good performances in a row with two of them being at Anfield and OT and he was, for me, MoM against Man U.

Bunn did well again and I was massively impressed with Adam Henley again.

Yakubu is just a goal machine and if Rochina could add to his sublime dribbling skills, he'd have huge potential.

MGP was the only let-down.

Voted Henley as he had Nani in his pocket, and for such a young lad, with so little experience that was outstanding. Keeps it up and in 12 months everyone will be talking about him.

Hanley & Yakubu came a close 2nd.

Samba who some have voted for was at fault for the 2nd goal when he let Berbatov go free. NZonzi was lazy as usual with his flick for thier 1st and MGP was poor too.

Has to be yakubu, he got no help up there on his own and did brilliant, some games when playing on his own his first touch had let him down and been frustrating, but some games he just bosses the teams defences all game and holds up the ball perfectly - Man Utd was one of those games.

If we manage to stay up yakubu will probably be 75 percent of the reason why. He has scored the majority of his goals all on his own, and he has played a part in most of all the other goals scored, if its in the build up or his off the ball movement especially at set pieces.

Archived