BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] E- Mail Venky's Here

I've just let rip to Venky's on their corporate e-mails at:

Customer Servicesresponse@venkys.com

Investor Services corp.shares@venkys.com

It made me feel a lot better than putting it on here.

Have a go.

I'll post any reply I get

I have been sending for months now, no reply, but it won't stop me

Raos = ignorant illegitimate no marks

I have been sending for months now, no reply, but it won't stop me

Raos = ignorant illegitimate no marks

Mine are rejected by their postmaster at those addresses (Was it something I said which they didn't like?), but I hope that you have better luck. Worth having a go if it means that they know we will keep trying to get our message across.

It sounds like he has a more important job than dealing with emails

Like winding folk up on here?

If we go all Andy Dufreyne from Shawshank and write an email a day they would have to take notice

No, we'd just end up with another:

"We know that a few people have been generating thousands of emails demanding the ousting of Steve Kean, who is a brilliant manager."

Read more: http://www.blackburn.vitalfootball.co.uk/sitepage.asp?a=258172#ixzz1iz1KpKwg

I've just let rip to Venky's on their corporate e-mails at:

Customer Servicesresponse@venkys.com

Investor Services corp.shares@venkys.com

It made me feel a lot better than putting it on here.

Have a go.

I'll post any reply I get

Sorry Prof, but really what is the feckin point? It would be more worthwhile sharing your anger with like-minded folk on here than wasting the time it takes to email that bunch of Hunts.

"We know that a few people have been generating thousands of emails demanding the ousting of Steve Kean, who is a brilliant manager."

Read more: http://www.blackburn.vitalfootball.co.uk/sitepage.asp?a=258172#ixzz1iz1KpKwg

Also here --> Mirror

Its been tried before and ignored, but if it makes you feel better then go for it :brfcsmilie:

Waste of time, it'll reach a very low level employee who will just discard them.

Yes, no doubt you are correct. It appears that everyone within that organisation needs to formally ask for an interview even to express an opinion hence waste of time. Actually feel sorry for the low level employee because he / she are probably being bullied and are very frightened?

I am about to pen a letter to the high commissioner at the Indian embassy in London to express my concerns about Venky's, the promises that have been broken, the lack or nonexistent PR with a company they own, the perception of people who support that company, that possible asset stripping is occurring, the excessive fees being paid to agents in admin and consultancy fees, etc, etc.

I shall also point out that due to the very high profile of the industry that Venky's are part of, these shortcomings are now spilling over to other Indian companies (not the fault of other companies but just perception) who are operating in the UK and people will increasingly ask themselves should we be dealing with them. Also as a pro Indian person who admires the country immensely, it would be a tragedy if these people (Venky's) put this fantastic developing situation at risk.

Finally, is there anything you can do to influence this very difficult and possible disastrous situation getting out of hand?

Should you wish to join me the address is?

High Commission of India, London

India House, Aldwych, London - WC2B 4 NA

Sorry Prof, but really what is the feckin point? It would be more worthwhile sharing your anger with like-minded folk on here than wasting the time it takes to email that bunch of Hunts.

It just made me feel better - I know they probably won't even know it arrived. It's a measure of how helpless I think I feel with these idiots.

Yes, no doubt you are correct. It appears that everyone within that organisation needs to formally ask for an interview even to express an opinion hence waste of time. Actually feel sorry for the low level employee because he / she are probably being bullied and are very frightened?

I am about to pen a letter to the high commissioner at the Indian embassy in London to express my concerns about Venky's, the promises that have been broken, the lack or nonexistent PR with a company they own, the perception of people who support that company, that possible asset stripping is occurring, the excessive fees being paid to agents in admin and consultancy fees, etc, etc.

I shall also point out that due to the very high profile of the industry that Venky's are part of, these shortcomings are now spilling over to other Indian companies (not the fault of other companies but just perception) who are operating in the UK and people will increasingly ask themselves should we be dealing with them. Also as a pro Indian person who admires the country immensely, it would be a tragedy if these people (Venky's) put this fantastic developing situation at risk.

Finally, is there anything you can do to influence this very difficult and possible disastrous situation getting out of hand?

Should you wish to join me the address is?

High Commission of India, London

India House, Aldwych, London - WC2B 4 NA

Perhaps we should approach this from a shareholder perspective - I wonder if there are any pension funds etc. who would be ethically inclined to withdraw funds - it's just happened with Wallmart.

Perhaps we should approach this from a shareholder perspective - I wonder if there are any pension funds etc. who would be ethically inclined to withdraw funds - it's just happened with Wallmart.

It's an idea, but I don't think Rovers shares are traded on any of the markets are they? Does that have any implication for who might hold them? Is that info (who the shareholders are) available anywhere?

Archived