BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still here, just not enjoying the season.

Especially not liking that Avril, Delmas, Houston, Levy and Durant are free agents after this season, or the issues we have with the salary cap. Seriously thought we'd have done better than this, but every week one phase of the game lets us down. Special teams was at fault quite a few times, which is unacceptable, everyone knew our secondary was a problem, but our D-line has been pretty poor at crucial times too and our offence has put up big numbers in garbage time, but Stafford misses too many easy throws and the tight ends can't catch. Then you get Titus Young, a second year pro, lining up in the wrong spot for a play and having to be told where he should be. Just abysmal this year.

Tough decisions need to be made regarding some high earners.

Didnt mention names ha.I see Suh is still ;)pondlife .

What about the Queefs lining up for Mannings autograph ,thats awful and I would go mad if it was my team.

Just on a side note , Im pleased to say Ive enough sponsorship money to keep my site self efficient for another 12 months.

Didnt mention names ha.I see Suh is still ;)pondlife .

What about the Queefs lining up for Mannings autograph ,thats awful and I would go mad if it was my team.

Just on a side note , Im pleased to say Ive enough sponsorship money to keep my site self efficient for another 12 months.

No names, but I did fit the profile nicely. ;)

I'd love to know what goes through Suh's head sometimes. He seems like such a decent guy off the field, but then he does the stupidest things, and especially when he's in the spotlight. Two years running on Thanksgiving...seriously?

Honestly, between Rovers and the Lions I'm wishing I could just give up on sport for a while.

The Legend of Johnny Football continues as he becomes the first freshman to win the Heismann. This kid is the real deal. So proud to be an Aggie at the moment. I was only at Texas A&M for a year in 2003 but I loved the games the stadium and the atmosphere of the 12th Man so much Ive followed them ever since.

If you havent heard about Johnny Manziel or had the pleasure of watching him in action here he is leading the Fighting Texas Aggies to victory over the National champions #1 Alabama. Whoop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhLupWY4yFU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

good question and one we wont know the answer to for a few years yet. he will certainly be playing under a lot more pressure next season.

He has got some developing to do especially in his passing game. and he will have to do it without his main go to receiver Ryan Swope.

But the stats dont look like a fluke. Chances are we will be hearing more and more about Manziel for years to come.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived