BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2012

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wonder if the power outage helped the Niners, Niners almost won it but couldn't convert on that last drive.

I'm no bandwagon fan, I don't approve of the Browns leaving Cleveland when and how they did but I don't mind the Ravens as a team generally speaking. Forget his name but the Ravens FG kicker, is it Tucker? Seems like a good chap.

In the end, neither was my team, both played very well, Niners already have won 5 superbowls so though the last one is probably about 1991 or something, that's a lot.

That was a rough loss. Looked all but done until the power outage, but they fought back hard and thought they would get the go ahead TD at the end. Really questionable play calling on the final drive and the decision to not go for it on 4th and 2 in the 3rd quarter, but for a team that has been coached well all season you can't be too hard on Harbaugh.

We were getting stuffed so I went to bed at half time. Bad decision. Must have been a brilliant second half and seemingly only another bad decision was all that prevented the Niners from winning.

Hard luck guys. Here's to winning next year.

It was a great fightback and they had so much momentum that when they had the ball on that final drive it felt like they were sure to get into the end zone. I am not sure why you call a pass play like that when your running game has been dominating and you have a quarterback who can pick up yards on the ground.

We were getting stuffed so I went to bed at half time. Bad decision. Must have been a brilliant second half and seemingly only another bad decision was all that prevented the Niners from winning.

Hard luck guys. Here's to winning next year.

I think the Niners have a good chance of going late in to the post season for the next few years. There's barely a flaw in that team.

Great game, shame it fizzled out a little at the end. I hope Kaepernick goes on from here. He's got potential to be really special, love watching him play.

Archived