BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fighting the scam

Lots of us are talking about staying away next season and "hitting them in the pocket". I agree with this but it won't really hurt the crew who are shafting the club and it will be spun that we have bad supporters. A picket line at home games is a good idea and we need to maintain interest in what is going on with our club.

I mentioned before that a small contribution by supporters (who won't be spending on STs) towards investigating the scam might go a long way to stopping us go to oblivion. Dave Birch mentioned that even a contribution of ten pounds from everyone who signed that petition would raise 40 grand.

Who would support this?

I would happily contribute a decent amount to this if it could get off the ground. If people are staying away from the ground there needs to be an alternative form of "support". It would take money but not much per person if people did it together.

Guest SuperAgentJB

I have bought a season ticket for next season. Voices of discontent are still needed inside the ground.

I will also gladly donate money to anyone who could organise the enlisting of a private investigator - However we need to sound out individuals who have experience in this. We could be fleeced otherwise.

I'm willing to donate. I think we must go through the action group for future ideas/protest. They have some momentum which needs to be continued and supported.

We all know there is a scandal happening before our eyes. Sticking together is best. There's at least 15000 of us against a group of maybe 10.

Let's fight the scumbags all the way.

I think we will only be perhaps painted as not real supporters if there are roughly 5000 fans there. If there is an empty or near enough stadium then it is pretty obvious this is not a normal situation after a team has been relegated.

We will receive barely any media coverage, if any at all, next season but a few games in front of an empty stadium will definitely be mentioned.

There are good journalists digging around on this, and have been for a long time. What the fans need is to unite and put forward 1 voice. It's too fragmented at present, with each part doing its own thing.

Boycotts etc will only work if you get everyone onboard and united behind 1 movement. A partial boycott like a partial march is only partly successful, and as evidenced by the 1% quote, very easy to disarm.

At the moment we have: BRAG, BRSIT, the supporters trust group, the fans forum and possibly others who are all trying to sort this out in their own way. To me they all need to get together and work as a united front where possible.

Has BRAG got a PayPal Account?

I have pledged to BRSIT and bought a Season Ticket (but may not now attend) and will donate to an "Investigator' Fund.

OUT OUT OUT. We want to be Football Supporters again.

Has BRAG got a PayPal Account?

I have pledged to BRSIT and bought a Season Ticket (but may not now attend) and will donate to an "Investigator' Fund.

OUT OUT OUT. We want to be Football Supporters again.

Accounts@brfcactiongroup.co.uk is the paypal account for BRFC Action Group

It's the final of the Indian Premier League (cricket) on Sunday, between Kolkata Knight Riders (great name) with the other semi still to be played. The final is in Chennai (formerly Madras).

Does anyone know anyone going to the final? Or know how to find an active fans website for the KKR?

This event will attract a massive TV audience in India...

It's the final of the Indian Premier League (cricket) on Sunday, between Kolkata Knight Riders (great name) with the other semi still to be played. The final is in Chennai (formerly Madras).

Does anyone know anyone going to the final? Or know how to find an active fans website for the KKR?

This event will attract a massive TV audience in India...

yeah, i think my mates going to the final. how come?

yeah, i think my mates going to the final. how come?

Can he get a "Venkys out!" banner on display in the stadium? , preferably somewhere likely to get picked up by TV cameras.

May raise the profile of the situation in India, and also would make your mate a hero to Rovers fans.

Can he get a "Venkys out!" banner on display in the stadium? , preferably somewhere likely to get picked up by TV cameras.

May raise the profile of the situation in India, and also would make your mate a hero to Rovers fans.

Nah, me and mate both want Venky's in. but he can do a "Tugay was gay" banner

Nah, me and mate both want Venky's in. but he can do a "Tugay was gay" banner

I gave you a chance. But you have crossed the line there my friend. (not that im against gays in any way)

It's just jealousy mate.....like a player anywhere near the class of Tugay could ever play for a team as much of a joke as yours.....and you know that.......do Blackburn fans constantly go on Burnley forums trying to wind them up? Is it just cos they are just as much preoccupied with our team as theirs? Or is it just because their forums are empty? If they even exist that is.

Archived