BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Funeral

Not worth doing as the Brig bandwagon jumpers will have abandoned their twenty year affair with Rovers for the much more fashionable Manchester City.

Now what's this I hear about a pre-season friendly against us again?

Hows about ensuring Keanscum, The Raos and Agnew are all inside the coffin when it is "buried" :angry2:

I always said the coppers were dodgy gangsta types. All those bad things I said about you I take back, I don't want burying out in the Lancashire desert.

Not worth doing as the Brig bandwagon jumpers will have abandoned their twenty year affair with Rovers for the much more fashionable Manchester City.

Now what's this I hear about a pre-season friendly against us again?

come on Taffy, you'd done so well to keep your bitterness under the surface.

• 2 weeks later...

come on Taffy, you'd done so well to keep your bitterness under the surface.

Me, bitter? No, you're thinking of someone else. Why would I be bitter about yocals from a Preston suburb supporting a team (conveniently just promoted to the newly formed Prem) from a different town? Many Bolton fans in Darwen?

Me, bitter? No, you're thinking of someone else. Why would I be bitter about yocals from a Preston suburb supporting a team (conveniently just promoted to the newly formed Prem) from a different town? Many Bolton fans in Darwen?

No doubt there were a few in Bamber Bridge who suddenly started supporting Rovers when we went into the Premier League - it happens everywhere and I'm sure wpuld happen in the opther way shopuld PNE ever get there. But there has been a tradition of Rovers fans in Bamber Bridge for a very long time. My Mum came from there and my grandad used to go on Ewood in the 30s. BBMS used to run buses there to every home game. I was always told that anyone who lived on the Preston side of the level crossing supported PNE and those on the Chorley side Rovers.

Archived