BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chicken on the pitch on Sunday

It came from our supporters, with same mini flag like the last one at Ewood had on, How the hell did the person firstly get it in on the coaches then into the ground haha some going is that.

Probably picked it up from outside t'Turd. There's lots of livestock roaming around in Burnlah.

It came from our supporters, with same mini flag like the last one at Ewood had on, How the hell did the person firstly get it in on the coaches then into the ground haha some going is that.

And people say *I* have it in for Pedersen!

I didn't even see the chicken, although to be fair it wouldn't have been hard getting anything inside on Sunday, was amazed there wasn't any searches on the way in like last time.

You could easily of taken knives in or anything you wanted.

Talking to some Rovers fans Monday night and they were telling me there were claret and blue gloves with 6 fingers doing the rounds over there, anybody got a pair I can have, with this cold weather I need some new gloves and they are hard to come by in 'dingle' sizes :-)

Funny!

Good work, Longsiders!

:)

Archived