BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Why don't the Rao's completely clear the dross out and start again?

Why don't they completely clear the decks and get rid of all the poisoness self opinionated useless bar stewards, and appoint people that know how to run and manage a football club?

If they are not prepared to do that and then back it financially, I'd rather they @#/? off now, we go into administration, take a 10 point deduction and start again with people that care.

We Are the @#/? Rovers!!

Why don't they completely clear the decks and get rid of all the poisoness self opinionated useless bar stewards, and appoint people that know how to run and manage a football club?

If they are not prepared to do that and then back it financially, I'd rather they @#/? off now, we go into administration, take a 10 point deduction and start again with people that care.

We Are the @#/? Rovers!!

If the Rao's went then the rest would fall into place and all the under qualified parasites would be gone. Whilst they are here we will continue to see ludicrous decisions which will only take us further down. I have no sympathy with them at all. I would gladly take a relegation or administration if it meant that they would suffer huge financial pain. Only when they are gone will Blackburn Rovers feel like it belongs to Blackburn.

• Backroom
Because the one person with ultimate power, Desai, does not have a clue what goes on down at Ewood. I think she's been advised by people with vested interests and she's being naively ignorant.

Bear with me while I say this but I feel sorry for her because, looking at the big picture, I think she's been used. People have come and gone with a ton of money, and probably not just the obvious ones.

We're heartbroken as fans but she must wonder what sort of world she's walked into. I think our case also highlights the men who use the sport purely for financial gain. They have no primary interest in the sport and it's pretty sick.

I think this in itself is quite a naive view ET. Desai is well aware of the issues at the club - she's had two letters extensively detailing all issues and a number of advisors giving her the necessary information.

Whilst it's true football is a very different and very cut-throat line of business, I do not believe Desai would have been caught unaware. And if she was, shame on her for bringing embarrassment upon her own family name and utterly destroying something so many hold/held dear to their hearts. If she couldn't even be bothered to research the business environment football is encapsulated in then she only has herself to blame if indeed she has been "used".

• Moderation Lead

We Are the @#/?

We Are the @#/? Rovers!!

Archived