BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Academy granted Category 1 status

I don't think anyone has quite been able to appreciate just how STUPID Venkys are. Because if we dismiss all other theories, such as former agent over-involvement, that's what we are left with: absolute stupidity.

The academy status is good news. Lets hope we don't have the best facilities in League One!

The problem is, many good posters were hounded off this board for not toeing the conspiracy theory line ... for realising that althought the words both begin with the same letter, there is a world of difference between 'naive' and 'nefarious'.

The problem is, many good posters were hounded off this board for not toeing the conspiracy theory line ... for realising that althought the words both begin with the same letter, there is a world of difference between 'naive' and 'nefarious'.

Posters being hounded off the board was down to the mods control or lack of it, probably because of the amount/length of posts at the time

Can one of the many conspiracy theorists on here tell me where this news fits in with the .... asset stripping .... Glasgow gangster run .... building housing estates on Brockhall ... BS .... many of us have been subjected to on here for the last couple of years?

Must have been funded by our real owner/s (Steve Kean & his motley Crew) :P

In all seriousness, getting Grade 1 status is superb news.

I don't think anyone has quite been able to appreciate just how STUPID Venkys are. Because if we dismiss all other theories, such as former agent over-involvement, that's what we are left with: absolute stupidity.

The academy status is good news. Lets hope we don't have the best facilities in League One!

Stuart, whilst I've no proof, I find it almost impossible to believe how they could be so terminally stupid. Don't think I'm alone.

Maybe it does for some folk (ES), but one good deed which seemingly Venky's have funded (do you trust them enough to KNOW that's the case?) doesn't make me forgive the actions of the last 2.5 years

*cough* lets try and keep this on topic. It's really good news for the club, it's something I take delight in reading about, so let not sully the thread by turning into a pro/anti venkys/conspiracy-theorists thread.

Archived