BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RIP Christian Benitez

Hearing stuff like this always makes me aware of my own mortality. If a professional athlete's heart can crap out on him, it can happen to a nobody like me. Sometimes you just never know when your number's up.

Wow... thats no age to pass away.

Mrs freinds husband died at 45 recently and I thought that was bad.

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

RIP... cracking player, with the type of attitude on the pitch that every player should have, mega hard working and totally selfless.

rip, I bet it had something do with the heat in Qatar, makes you wonder if its wise having the world cup over there

Heat is the cause of appendicitis now is it?

(As per several sources who have reported it as being appendicitis turning into a more generalized peritonitis, which led to circulatory collapse)

Heat is the cause of appendicitis now is it?

(As per several sources who have reported it as being appendicitis turning into a more generalized peritonitis, which led to circulatory collapse)

thanks for clearing that up as at the time I had no idea of the cause, as did no-one until later

Guest Norbert

Same way as Harry Houdini (possibly). Can't have been a nice way to go, although it surely must have been a slow burning problem not dealt with, or a sudden rupture.

You can see I have no medical knowledge here.

Archived